Windows 10: google earth

Discus and support google earth in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having error installing google earth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/d948c2d8-aeaf-490c-bc15-93951f8fd05d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MohamedHydro, Jan 8, 2022.

1. google earth

I am having error installing google earth

:)

MohamedHydro, Jan 8, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Google Earth Pro... for who?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “I found the Chrome version too limiting, so I downloaded a copy” Did you download a copy of Google Chrome or download Google Earth?
    • What happens when you try to move the Earth?
    • Do you get any error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the section Stop Earth from spinning
    from the article
    Fix Google Earth errors
    provided by Google and instead of unchecking put a check mark for the option Enable Controller.

For any installation related issues with Google Earth, please refer the article

Install & uninstall Google Earth Pro

For versions of Google Earth, you can refer the link
    Google Earth

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 8, 2022
  3. Google Earth is not running in Windows 10.

Hi Cassandra,

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you downloading Google Earth from Windows Store or browser?
    • If browser, which browser are you using to download Google Earth?
    • What is the message displayed on screen when downloading Google Earth?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Google Earth in compatibility mode.
    Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Google Earth install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 8, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

google earth

Google Earth Pro / PLSS

Hi,

Regarding your concern, you can uninstall the new Google Earth Pro, then download and run the previous version of Google Earth pro 7.1.8.3036.

We also suggest that you contact Google support to better assist you and give you troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Jan 8, 2022
Thema:

google earth

1. google earth - Similar Threads - google earth

2. Google Earth Pro: come posso eliminare il segnaluogo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Earth Pro: come posso eliminare il segnaluogo?: Ciao, quando faccio un registrazione, Google Earth Pro restra sempre il segnaluogo come quello che allego nella foto. E' possibile eliminre quella scritta e il segnaluogo? Non ci riesco, 1000 grazie
  3. google earth pro install

google earth pro install: cant download earth pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth-pro-install/f36fe5ea-84f6-449e-b326-ac7e89e9f6b9
  4. google earth pro install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google earth pro install: cant download earth pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth-pro-install/f36fe5ea-84f6-449e-b326-ac7e89e9f6b9
  5. Google earth losing the .exe from program files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google earth losing the .exe from program files: Hi, I have an odd one that seems to be an old one but none of the solutions seems to work for me so thought id ask again.We are deploying google earth to company computers, however for some reason every so often the .exe disappears from the install folder.It seems like all...
  6. Google earth losing the .exe from program files

Google earth losing the .exe from program files: Hi, I have an odd one that seems to be an old one but none of the solutions seems to work for me so thought id ask again.We are deploying google earth to company computers, however for some reason every so often the .exe disappears from the install folder.It seems like all...
  7. google earth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google earth: I am having error installing google earth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/d948c2d8-aeaf-490c-bc15-93951f8fd05d
  8. google earth

google earth: I am having error installing google earth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/d948c2d8-aeaf-490c-bc15-93951f8fd05d
  9. Google Earth Issue with MP4

Google Earth Issue with MP4: Hi, if I recorded and saved a video in MP4 from Google Earth app, it only shows jumping colors. The cause aren't the drivers or Xbox Game Bar.Saved as MP4:But if I saved as WEBM, it could display correctly.Saved as WEBM:I tried in Chrome and it couldn't display correctly with...
  10. Google Earth Issue with MP4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Earth Issue with MP4: Hi, if I recorded and saved a video in MP4 from Google Earth app, it only shows jumping colors. The cause aren't the drivers or Xbox Game Bar.Saved as MP4:But if I saved as WEBM, it could display correctly.Saved as WEBM:I tried in Chrome and it couldn't display correctly with...