Windows 10: Google Erth Pro

Discus and support Google Erth Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you get Google Earth through Microsoft Store & install it on your HP laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaryLuckey, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Google Erth Pro

Can you get Google Earth through Microsoft Store & install it on your HP laptop?

:)

MaryLuckey, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Google Earth Pro / PLSS

Hi,

Regarding your concern, you can uninstall the new Google Earth Pro, then download and run the previous version of Google Earth pro 7.1.8.3036.

We also suggest that you contact Google support to better assist you and give you troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Google Earth Pro... for who?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “I found the Chrome version too limiting, so I downloaded a copy” Did you download a copy of Google Chrome or download Google Earth?
    • What happens when you try to move the Earth?
    • Do you get any error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the section Stop Earth from spinning
    from the article
    Fix Google Earth errors
    provided by Google and instead of unchecking put a check mark for the option Enable Controller.

For any installation related issues with Google Earth, please refer the article

Install & uninstall Google Earth Pro

For versions of Google Earth, you can refer the link
    Google Earth

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google Erth Pro

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Google Erth Pro

1. Google Erth Pro - Similar Threads - Google Erth Pro

2. google earth pro install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google earth pro install: cant download earth pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth-pro-install/f36fe5ea-84f6-449e-b326-ac7e89e9f6b9
  3. google earth pro install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google earth pro install: cant download earth pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth-pro-install/f36fe5ea-84f6-449e-b326-ac7e89e9f6b9
  4. Signed Out Google Account in Google Pixel 6 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signed Out Google Account in Google Pixel 6 Pro: Unable to Sign in Google Account Sign out to your Account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signed-out-google-account-in-google-pixel-6-pro/c012abf8-ff4e-4537-9fc6-fcc9951e13c0
  5. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  6. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  7. Google Earth Pro Not Working

Google Earth Pro Not Working: Hi Everyone Can someone out there help me, I was using Google Earth Pro when it decided to freeze up so I tried using the task manager to close it but that didn’t work, so I had to resort to turning the computer off at the tower. After restarting the computer when I try...
  8. Google Earth Pro Not Working

Google Earth Pro Not Working: Hi Everyone Can someone out there help me, I was using Google Earth Pro when it decided to freeze up so I tried using the task manager to close it but that didn’t work, so I had to resort to turning the computer off at the tower. After restarting the computer when I try...
  9. Google Earth Pro . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Earth Pro . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I installed, Google Earth Pro. It is so cool! OK, I'm having a problem? When, I launch it, the only I see, is the Earth. I'm used to seeing, a section on the left side. Where you type in, an address. In "Zooms" to what address you entered....
  10. Google Earth Pro... for who?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Earth Pro... for who?: I needed to use Google Earth tonight. I found the Chrome version too limiting, so I downloaded a copy. I'm running Windows 10 and of course it's the latest update (it's not like we have a choice there, right?) So I launch the thing and it looks great! Just one little...