Windows 10: Google Feed updated and renamed to Discover

Discus and support Google Feed updated and renamed to Discover in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last year we introduced the Google feed to surface relevant content to you, even when you’re not searching. It’s grown dramatically over the past year:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Google Feed updated and renamed to Discover

Source: Introducing Google Discover: Discover new information and inspiration with Search, no query required

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2018

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Larry42 Win User

RSS Feeds Stopped Updating

My RSS feeds abruptly stopped updating. I can right click and "Refresh All" and they do update, but just that one time. Msfeedssync enable does not cause the feeds to update. Deleting my old feeds and reimporting feeds.opml results in a one time update. I looked in Task Scheduler library, but didn't see any task that looked like it was related to RSS feeds.

Anybody got suggestions for me to get my feeds updating automatically again?

Larry42, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Feed updated and renamed to Discover - Similar Threads - Google Feed updated

2. Google discovers a Windows exploit that points to distribution of spyware

in Windows 10 News
    Google discovers a Windows exploit that points to distribution of spyware: Google’s in-house Threat Analysis Group has recently uncovered an exploit framework that takes advantage of vulnerabilities in web browsers and other system utilities. TAG has also linked the exploit framework to a Spanish software company based in Barcelona. The exploit...
  3. web discover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web discover: can anyone help me out with this web discover i have no idea what it is, i tabbed over to chrome and its just at the top of the screen the rest of the screen is all grey and cant close it....
  4. Bluetooth not discovering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not discovering: When I attempt to pair a new headset, it is never detected. This problem is new. I have successfully paired other headsets to my computer in the past, and I have successfully paired this headset to other devices. So far, I have done the following: Checked the...
  5. WhatsApp Desktop not updating the messages feed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WhatsApp Desktop not updating the messages feed: I have WhatsApp desktop and always worked fine but after running a deep scan on the Windows Security it fixed 5 issues, it's not updating the message feed at all. My mobile version is perfectly fine but it seems like both apps are not synchronized. I uninstalled the desktop...
  6. Discovering Desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discovering Desktops: Whether you say "Virtual Desktops" or "Multiple Desktops" it is one terrific ability in your Windows 10 Operating System. Before any words as to why this is true, this is the concern... It has come to my attention that many End Users may not, even, be aware this exists, let...
  7. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update: In setting, pressing the app and feautre tab doesnt work and crashes setting, also cant be fixed by DISM not SFC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discovered-bugs-in-1903-update/e0a79a4d-1d8f-469c-aa80-1f77de1fe43e
  8. RSS Feeds Stopped Updating

in Browsers and Email
    RSS Feeds Stopped Updating: My RSS feeds abruptly stopped updating. I can right click and "Refresh All" and they do update, but just that one time. Msfeedssync enable does not cause the feeds to update. Deleting my old feeds and reimporting feeds.opml results in a one time update. I looked in Task...
  9. Windows Update as a feed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update as a feed: Hi Guys, Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this! Is there a way to get Windows Update as a feed (xml, rss) - so I know which updates are coming or know about them on day 1 release! I know about the MS technet website for the security updates, but I'm on about...
  10. Windows Update Lag Time Culprit Discovered.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Lag Time Culprit Discovered.: I'm more than positive I have found out why Windows Update has not been working for a whole bunch of users. The last couple of months I have been monitoring the http://www.windowsupdate.com URL and discovered something very odd. Take a look at this screenshot: [img]...