Windows 10: Google Gmail adds Smart Compose, send later, and more features

Discus and support Google Gmail adds Smart Compose, send later, and more features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; G Suite’s journey began 15 years ago with the introduction of Gmail in 2004. Back then, Gmail pioneered a new and secure approach to email with 1GB of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google Gmail adds Smart Compose, send later, and more features

Source: Google Cloud Blog - News, Features and Announcements

:)

Brink, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Compose will appear in the new Gmail

Source: https://blog.google/products/gmail/s...compose-gmail/

Brink, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Gmail compose formatting and download options for G Suite users

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New Gmail compose formatting and download options

Brink, Apr 1, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Google Adds IMAP Support to GMail

GMail has gained IMAP support, one of the most requested features for Google's web-based e-mail service. If you log into your GMail account and head to "settings", the tab for "Forwarding and POP" should now read "Forwarding and POP/IMAP." If it doesn’t, be patient, Google will be rolling out the new IMAP features across the service over the next few days. With IMAP you can access your mail via your desktop client, read mail, make changes and have those changes mirrored by any other client accessing the account. If you access your mail from multiple machines, IMAP allows them all to stay in sync. To enable IMAP in GMail just head to the settings page and change your access from POP to IMAP.

Source: Wired News

malware, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Google Gmail adds Smart Compose, send later, and more features - Similar Threads - Google Gmail adds

2. Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more

in Windows 10 News
    Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more: The holidays are always a great time to reflect on what really matters—for me, that’s my family, both near and back home in Europe. With Memories in Google Photos, I'm able to relive the moments—big and small—I've shared with my...
  3. New settings for smart features and personalization in Google Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    New settings for smart features and personalization in Google Gmail: People have come to expect a lot from their email. But whether you’re an inbox zero master or a never-archiver, you want your email experience to be easy and secure. Since 2004, many have grown to love Gmail for its time-saving and security features. From...
  4. New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web

in Windows 10 News
    New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web: NEW! Now you can schedule a mail to be sent at a later time or date using Outlook for web. Just drop down the "Send" button and choose "Send later" and then choose a date and time See also: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...rchterms=63665 Tweet — Twitter API...
  5. You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail: What’s changing You can now attach emails to other emails in Gmail without downloading them first. [img] To insert emails in a new thread, drag and drop them into the draft window. [ATTACH] Another way to insert emails in a new thread is to select the emails and then...
  6. Gmail account, Google

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail account, Google: Why can't I add my gmail account or any google products. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-google/e0a5f53b-939a-49f0-93f3-f07c9a76d242"
  7. Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail: Pleae assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-compose-send-and-permanently-delete-all-your/7457579f-84dc-4928-a07e-48022f174446"
  8. Add to SEND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add to SEND: Would like to add Personal Cloud WD to SEND TO … how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-to-send/cc970b98-c84e-45b7-bb0a-4c695c36d600
  9. Smart Compose will appear in the new Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Smart Compose will appear in the new Gmail: Email makes it easy to share information with just about anyone—friends, colleagues and family—but drafting a message can take some time. Last year, we introduced Smart Reply in Gmail to help you quickly reply to incoming emails. Today, we're announcing Smart Compose, a new...
  10. Google adds new security updates to Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google adds new security updates to Gmail: Keeping company data secure is priority one, and that starts with protecting the tools that your employees use every day. We’re constantly adding security features to help businesses stay ahead of potential threats, and are excited to announce new security features for Gmail...