Windows 10: Google, Gmail, and Youtube regularly not loading

Discus and support Google, Gmail, and Youtube regularly not loading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am absolutely convinced this is a Windows or internet problem, because every other webpage loads fine, none of these work in Microsoft Edge or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dave0711, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Dave0711 Win User

Google, Gmail, and Youtube regularly not loading

I am absolutely convinced this is a Windows or internet problem, because every other webpage loads fine, none of these work in Microsoft Edge or Firefox, Down Detector doesn't pick up a problem with any of them and I can't contact Google Support because THAT won't load either and it's frustratingly sporadic in how often it happens. I can also access all three of these on my iPad, so it's something in my laptop that is preventing access.

I don't use a VPN or Proxy, I've made sure that my browsers have full internet access, I've cleared my cache, done a scan; everything I can think of. Is there a setting in Windows I am missing that could explain this?

:)

Dave0711, Dec 29, 2020

2. Google and youtube wont load but gmail is fine?

So i have had this problem for about 2 weeks now and couldn't be bothered to do anything about it but now I need to access YouTube so here is my problem: Google and YouTube both show the ERR_TIMED_OUT when i try to load them but Gmail is fine. I have turned
    off my router for 1 hr and switched it on again, cleared cache and history, flushed dns, done the winsock thing, tried all of the suggested fixes on the troubleshooting site, switched my dns to open and to google and scanned for malware and found none. I'm
    not sure if this affects it but my IPv6 has no internet access. This only affects google and youtube.

Any help would be greatly apperciated

UnRealxGinGerZ, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Dec 29, 2020
  4. TRWOV Win User

really weird problem with google/youtube

I'm having problems with youtube and gmail too on my PCs. I think the problem is Google.

TRWOV, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Google, Gmail, and Youtube regularly not loading - Similar Threads - Google Gmail Youtube

2. Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.: Hello, I built this new PC a few days ago. Here are the specs:Intel core I9 12900KNvidia RTX 308032GB DDR5 4000MhzI've had this issue ever since I had this pc, and I'm still having this problem. I've done everything. I've cleared catch, reinstalled windows, I've done a clean...
  3. Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant load Youtube, or gmail fast enough.: Hello, I built this new PC a few days ago. Here are the specs:Intel core I9 12900KNvidia RTX 308032GB DDR5 4000MhzI've had this issue ever since I had this pc, and I'm still having this problem. I've done everything. I've cleared catch, reinstalled windows, I've done a clean...
  4. YouTube/Google Maps crashing on Edge, some images not loading.

YouTube/Google Maps crashing on Edge, some images not loading.: So, I recently bought a refurbished PC tower Optiplex 750 from Dell from Amazon and it was working fine until this morning.Now, when I pop onto for example, the Daily Mail website, no images load whatsoever - but those that are gifs do. This also means I cannot watch YouTube...
  5. Google Chrome not loading youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not loading youtube: Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64...
  6. Gmail account, Google

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail account, Google: Why can't I add my gmail account or any google products. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-google/e0a5f53b-939a-49f0-93f3-f07c9a76d242"
  7. Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading: Hello, I've been struggling with a problem for a few days now. The only web pages i can open are google and youtube. Others are loading really slow. I managed to do a speedtest on one page but this gave me a download speed of 0.08mb/s meanwhile windows says i have a...
  8. Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar

Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar: Forget having to search for a YouTube icon or trying to figure out shortcut editing. *Eek Finally found a much easier way to get the YouTube icon pinned to my PC Taskbar! And not just for Chrome but Edge too in only 5 clicks! *Biggrin Pin Google, YouTube, And Gmail To...
  9. gmail/google and megalomania

in Browsers and Email
    gmail/google and megalomania: Excellent torre .... just what I needed. My feeling is precisely the same as the final statement from Caller! *Smile
  10. Logging in to Gmail and YouTube.....

in Browsers and Email
    Logging in to Gmail and YouTube.....: When I log into my Gmail account it gets save somewhere. Then when I try to log into my YouTube account I get a message "admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com. Learn more" Every time until I...