Windows 10: Google Gray Screen

Discus and support Google Gray Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Google app has started displaying a blank gray screen as soon as the answer page is returned. This is an old problem, but the current version in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pvetter, Jul 5, 2017.

1. pvetter Win User

Google Gray Screen

The Google app has started displaying a blank gray screen as soon as the answer page is returned. This is an old problem, but the current version in the App Store apparently has it back again.

:)

pvetter, Jul 5, 2017

2. Software problem with nokia 6700c

When something moving on display can be seen flickering. To find it, open the media player for playback of video clips, set a standard theme in it (gray) and notice that there is no flicker on gray areas of the player before you start watching, when you
    start the video playback gray background starts flickering. That is flickering occurs only when on the screen is something moving, especially when seen on a gray background. When the image is static there is no flicker. I hope the developers read this forum
    or some one will give them this information. Please fix this problem in the next firmware. Sorry for my bad english, i wrote this with help of google translate.

MaGiCasTeR, Jul 5, 2017
  3. AlexDragu Win User
    Gray screen

When it works, go to Settings > Update and Security > Recovery and choose Reset this PC.

Google Gray Screen [​IMG]

IF THE COMPUTER IS A LAPTOP, KEEP IT PLUGGED IN WHILE RESETTING.

AlexDragu, Jul 5, 2017
Thema:

Google Gray Screen

1. Google Gray Screen - Similar Threads - Google Gray Screen

2. Windows 11 gray screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 gray screen: There's a gray screen on my windows 11. There seems to be two black bars, and one white bar that i can move around. I can still use alt tab to navigate my windows, but the taskbar, home screen, and start menu don't work. All I was doing was trying to use control panel to...
  3. Why is Google Chrome more of a light gray color and not gray like other ones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is Google Chrome more of a light gray color and not gray like other ones?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TiFerTV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knoprg/why_is_google_chrome_more_of_a_light_gray_color/
  4. Gray screen of Death??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gray screen of Death??: [IMG]Hello everyone! Can I ask for a little assistance please? : Okay the problem is I am having a difficulty on where to start fixing this laptop. When I restart it just pops a gray screen hopefully not fatal I am seeing a lot of community fixes around here but I don’t...
  5. Gray screen after bootanimation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gray screen after bootanimation: Today I restarted my computer but after the boot animation I just get a gray screen. I tried another monitor. I looked inside and cleaned it. I removed all cables gave it a rest and tried again. I tried reinstalling windows now it shows an loading circle shortly before it...
  6. FH4 Gray Screen Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FH4 Gray Screen Crash: Hello. I bought forza like a year ago. I havent had many problems with it although i got a crashing problem a few days ago... I can start forza but the farthest ive gotten into the game since this issue is just pressing the gas most of the times it crashes in the menu. SO...
  7. google chrome showing nothing but a gray box

google chrome showing nothing but a gray box: this is what I see when I open google chrome, does is anyone else having this problem too?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-showing-nothing-but-a-gray-box/293e36af-8dc6-4d94-b7c4-b3556e882652
  8. Gray screen after startup

Gray screen after startup: Hi, Every time my desktop starts up, it has a gray screen for a long time, before the OS finally kicks in. My HDD seems to be loading a lot when this happens. My PC specs are: HDD: Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 6l080l4 80 GB, 7200 RPM Processor: Intel Celeron E3300 2.5 GHz, 2...
  9. Gray X on all of my Google Chrome Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray X on all of my Google Chrome Icons: I have these gray X's on all of my Chrome Icons. How do I get rid of them? [ATTACH] Thanks Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gray-x-on-all-of-my-google-chrome-icons/78fed21f-3f2c-470a-a51b-8663ff46383c
  10. Gray Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Gray Screen Problem: I have a brand new HP Envy laptop with windows 10 on it. It struggles to get out of rest mode. I'm in college, so I have about 10 minutes in between classes, I'll close the laptop for about 5 minutes, open it back up and it has a grey screen. Everything on my laptop is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google gray screen