Windows 10: Google Home Controller

Discus and support Google Home Controller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purhcase Google Homne Controller for connectivity from my laptop to Chromecast. On signing into the app I am told 'You need to enable Third Party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TadhgM, Jan 20, 2021.

1. TadhgM Win User

Google Home Controller

I purhcase Google Homne Controller for connectivity from my laptop to Chromecast.

On signing into the app I am told 'You need to enable Third Party Application access in Smart Home Preferences'

There are no smart home controls in Windows, the app doesn't appear compatible with Windows 10. I can't request refund for app either, even though it is useless.

I provided feedback on this issue as well.

:)

TadhgM, Jan 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 20, 2021
  4. STEvil Win User

Google Home Controller

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Google Home Controller

1. Google Home Controller - Similar Threads - Google Home Controller

2. My google chrome is controlled by the organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My google chrome is controlled by the organization: Hi, i just got rid of the akward ygl search virus this is an app in the store DONT BUY IT it is a total scam/virus so now i got rid of it but it is still 1 thing left in my settings i show a picture below.How do i get rid of it???? Thanks for helping!fe...
  3. Wrong home address in Google Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong home address in Google Maps: I have set my home address in Google maps but Google insists on changing St to Saint which is not a problem, but it also changes the postcode to what it was 3 or 4 years ago. Our address was altered changing "Somewhere" to "Somewhere Place" and we were issued with a new...
  4. Wrong home address in Google Maps

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong home address in Google Maps: I have set my home address in Google maps but Google insists on changing St to Saint which is not a problem, but it also changes the postcode to what it was 3 or 4 years ago. Our address was altered changing "Somewhere" to "Somewhere Place" and we were issued with a new...
  5. Unable To Control Google Home Mine Volume With Windows Volume Control Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable To Control Google Home Mine Volume With Windows Volume Control Center: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a google home mini device, and I use it as a Bluetooth speaker on my windows 10 PC. It is working just fine, except I can't control the volume with my windows10 sound panel. I can't be able to increase or decrease the mini volume with it. I set it...
  6. Google Home app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google Home app: I have migrated my Nest account to Google and now I can't sign into it. It appears I need the Google Home App but when I try to down load it it says I don't have a device attached. I need to use playstore on my device. But my Nest account is with a gmail address and the...
  7. GOOGLE HOME MINI

GOOGLE HOME MINI: MY GOOGLE HOME MINI DOESN'T WORK AFTER UPDATING TO WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-home-mini/3074b7dd-9bbb-4fc0-898f-a39a7f19dcd8
  8. Google Home

Google Home: How or can I connect Google Home to my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-home/80990aa0-d6e1-45a8-ada9-e7b203108d64
  9. google home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    google home: trying to set up google home,tells me I have to disable maccess point isolation,any tips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-home/c73ee28e-aeed-4efb-89bb-c5e888578364"
  10. Keeps defaulting to google home page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keeps defaulting to google home page: I have windows 10 pro set internet explorer 11 home page as a msn one but it keeps going to what looks like a google page?? of some type, I don't know why as chrome is on my computer but not scheduled to start up at computer login. Why is this happening and how can I correct...