Windows 10: google home

Discus and support google home in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; trying to set up google home,tells me I have to disable maccess point isolation,any tips... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by johndarrah1, Jun 16, 2019.

1. google home

trying to set up google home,tells me I have to disable maccess point isolation,any tips

:)

johndarrah1, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jun 16, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jun 16, 2019
  4. google home

Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

google home

1. google home - Similar Threads - google home

2. how do I install/use Google Chrome Browser on Win 10 home s?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I install/use Google Chrome Browser on Win 10 home s?: Have new HP laptop with Win 10 home S, and think I dl'd Google Chrome and installed, but cannot access, as Chrome does not appear anywhere. How can I fix that?...
  3. Google Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google Home: How or can I connect Google Home to my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-home/80990aa0-d6e1-45a8-ada9-e7b203108d64
  4. i have to add the device before i can cast to chrome cast ,google home wont work unless i do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have to add the device before i can cast to chrome cast ,google home wont work unless i do.: does Microsoft store have an app I can use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-add-the-device-before-i-can-cast-to/b9a4da36-e0d9-489f-a2ba-aeda8f8be3a3
  5. WIN10 HOME - EDGE not allowing Google as preffered search provider

in Browsers and Email
    WIN10 HOME - EDGE not allowing Google as preffered search provider: Hello, new guy here. I just purchased (April 2019) a new PC running WIN10 Home - Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763. As with most it came with Bing as the default search engine and my preference is Google. I went through the process of making Google my preferred and it is not...
  6. WIN10 HOME - EDGE not allowing Google as preffered search provider

in Windows 10 Support
    WIN10 HOME - EDGE not allowing Google as preffered search provider: Hello, new guy here. I just purchased (April 2019) a new PC running WIN10 Home - Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763. As with most it came with Bing as the default search engine and my preference is Google. I went through the process of making Google my preferred and it is not...
  7. somehow i have lost google chrome as startup home page

in Windows 10 Customization
    somehow i have lost google chrome as startup home page: startup defaults to windows edge instead of google chrome???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somehow-i-have-lost-google-chrome-as-startup-home/d96bf403-ac6f-4ca7-88a1-3a8f0cf88e4c
  8. New brand, new home: Where to find Google Marketing Platform online

in Windows 10 News
    New brand, new home: Where to find Google Marketing Platform online: When we brought together DoubleClick and the Google Analytics 360 Suite under Google Marketing Platform, we knew we had to make some changes to our websites, blogs and social media channels too. Now, the resources you’ve been reading and visiting over the years have been...
  9. Keeps defaulting to google home page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keeps defaulting to google home page: I have windows 10 pro set internet explorer 11 home page as a msn one but it keeps going to what looks like a google page?? of some type, I don't know why as chrome is on my computer but not scheduled to start up at computer login. Why is this happening and how can I correct...
  10. Google Home Mini spied on user 'thousands of times a day,' sent record

in Windows 10 News
    Google Home Mini spied on user 'thousands of times a day,' sent record: One of the biggest privacy nightmares for smart speakers just came to life. A prominent Google user, Android Police's Artem Russakovskii, recently discovered his Google Home Mini was waking up "thousands of times a day," recording sound, and sending that data back to Google....