Windows 10: Google Images updated for easier image comparisons

Discus and support Google Images updated for easier image comparisons in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When you're searching the web for something like a new hairstyle, flowers for your garden or a new jacket, it can be helpful to visualize your options.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google Images updated for easier image comparisons

Source: Pick an idea and make it happen with Google Images

:)

Brink, Aug 6, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 6, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Schmuv Win User

New Satellite to Sharpen Google Earth Images

The next step is Google Earth Live then

Schmuv, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Google Images updated for easier image comparisons - Similar Threads - Google Images updated

2. Google can't load image after system update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google can't load image after system update.: Hi. I can't open Google Image after system update yesterday. The image load halfway & when I clicked, it can't open. This problem not only happen in my laptop, it also happen to my phone. Anybody know how to fix this? Thanks...
  3. Google is bringing fact check information to Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Google is bringing fact check information to Google Images: Photos and videos are an incredible way to help people understand what’s going on in the world. But the power of visual media has its pitfalls⁠—especially when there are questions surrounding the origin, authenticity or context of an image. Starting...
  4. Bing Maps Routing made easier with traffic camera images and more

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Routing made easier with traffic camera images and more: After launching traffic camera imagery on Bing Maps in April, we have seen a lot of interest in this new feature. You can view traffic conditions directly on a map and see the road ahead for your planned routes. This extra visibility helps you make informed decisions about...
  5. Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images: A recent study shows that Google is the first place US shoppers go to discover or find a new brand or product. But shoppers aren’t just doing their searches on Google.com. We’ve seen that 50 percent of online shoppers said images of the product inspired them to purchase, and...
  6. Creator and Credit metadata added to images on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Creator and Credit metadata added to images on Google Images: As part of a collaboration between Google, photo industry consortium CEPIC, and IPTC, the global technical standards body for the news media, you can now access rights-related image metadata in Google Images. It’s traditionally been difficult to know the creator of images on...
  7. Google images

in Browsers and Email
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866
  8. Google images

in Windows 10 Support
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866
  9. Update to referral source URLs for Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Update to referral source URLs for Google Images: Every day, hundreds of millions of people use Google Images to visually discover and explore content on the web. Whether it be finding ideas for your next baking project, or visual instructions on how to fix a flat tire, exploring image results can sometimes be much more...
  10. Saving pictures from google images

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving pictures from google images: When i save a picture that is 1920 by 1080 for some reason every time it shrinks down to a small size and gets really blurry. Thank you 70282