Windows 10: Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox

Discus and support Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi' Is this a Virus? Google is logging me out every time I open my GMail new Firefox Page, Facebook and All Google Accounts , Even though i have just... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dasha, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Dasha Win User

Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox

Hi' Is this a Virus? Google is logging me out every time I open my GMail new Firefox Page, Facebook and All Google Accounts , Even though i have just done just that... it's immediate
    I have tried and tried to “Google” for help’ but any solutions are 2017-2018 or earlier only offer advice for Google Chrome or are Android solutions Not Firefox. I tried the one of dumping cookies etc it made no difference when I try and update CCleaner Chrome is installing itself and I have to keep uninstalling it?

Gmail and all Google Accounts after signing in many times I'm still getting Sign in using existing (Phone Or Gmail Account) or create a new Google Gmail account reset up until now at least I have had the accounts with different Passwords BUT always with my same Gmail Account’ for Ten years that I still have now and it won’t even recognise that Gmail account?

I even tried to create a new account and It said that account is already in use" and it is' its Mine?? This is causing me to lose UserAccounts,Profiles I have changed Passwords (Reset my Account so many times every time open another Tab and tried to go back it has logged me out, all my User Accounts and Apps Programs now have wrong User-names and Profiles at the moment there are seven different accounts
    The accounts I created are: DARYL Miechel Admin and Dazzler Main Admin and the My Microsoft account that has also been playing the same game??
    When I try and change the names of an account it says change in PC settings you can no-longer change it from the Control Panel> UAC

Then immediately it requests I log in again, and the cycle continues on and on indefinitely.
    I am locked out of my Google Account I have had this gmailaccount@gmail.com-- for 10 Years

The computer Reverted Back to its OLD name DESKTOP-VVUPK70 then back to the new DESKTOP-U8N06BT all of Yesterday *Think there are 3 Screen Clips Regards *Huh

:)

Dasha, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Bull Dog Win User

Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

That link doesn't work for me.....meaning that when I am logged into my Gmail acct, and when I click on the link all I get is this:
    google ({
    Success: false,
    Errors: []
    })

Using FireFox.

Bull Dog, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

Me too, I think they must've fixed it. I've updated the newspost again.

When I clicked that link earlier it would bring up a list in which you could find any info about your contacts you had saved.

Jimmy 2004, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox

Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

A new flaw has been exposed in Google’s Gmail service which could allow hackers to get hold of your contacts. When you log into your Gmail (Googlemail in some countries) account, Google will put your details into a JavaScript file. Because of this, if you browse other websites whilst logged into your account, any of them could potentially declare the function “google” and be able to get hold of all of your contacts. The only two ways to ensure your privacy is safe are to disable JavaScript in all websites except those you trust or to not browse other sites whilst logged into any Google service. Admittedly Gmail is still only a beta, but a fault like this could be quite serious.

Update: Disabling JavaScript did not solve this problem, however it appears that Google has now fixed this issue and your contacts list should be safe.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox

1. Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox - Similar Threads - Google immediatly logging

2. Windows 11 keeps logging me out of my account every time there's a new window opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps logging me out of my account every time there's a new window opened: I've had this problem since January now, and every time it keeps logging me out of all my accounts. It also happens if I use a new window. I have asked this question before, and I completed everything I could at the time but nothing happened. It just kept happening every...
  3. Windows 11 keeps logging me out of my account every time there's a new window opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps logging me out of my account every time there's a new window opened: I've had this problem since January now, and every time it keeps logging me out of all my accounts. It also happens if I use a new window. I have asked this question before, and I completed everything I could at the time but nothing happened. It just kept happening every...
  4. Why does google chrome close every time I open it, once I have logged into my Microsoft...

Why does google chrome close every time I open it, once I have logged into my Microsoft...: Ever since I logged into my Xbox account on my computer, I haven't been able to open google chrome. It has been over three years and it is still doing the exact same thing. It will open for about half a second and then close. Meaning for the past years, I have been using...
  5. Why does google chrome close every time I open it, once I have logged into my Microsoft...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does google chrome close every time I open it, once I have logged into my Microsoft...: Ever since I logged into my Xbox account on my computer, I haven't been able to open google chrome. It has been over three years and it is still doing the exact same thing. It will open for about half a second and then close. Meaning for the past years, I have been using...
  6. my apps open and then close immediatly

my apps open and then close immediatly: Every time I try and open Epic Games, Spotify, Discord Brave browser etc... it opens but for around 10 seconds and then it closes leaving no trace. My friend did this and won't tell my how to undo it. I'm assuming its firewall but I'm not sure how that works. I don't know...
  7. Edge logging me out every time I close browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logging me out every time I close browser: I am absolutely infuriated with Windows, and with the lack of intelligence on forum replies from so-called "support people". Edge logs me out of Outlook every time I close my browser. Every thread on this forum says go to a link in settings THAT DOES NOT EXIST. You people...
  8. In my laptop,every time i open Google Chrome instead of opening chrome it opens Firefox....

in Windows 10 Customization
    In my laptop,every time i open Google Chrome instead of opening chrome it opens Firefox....: From last 1 week i have tried to open google chrome but it always opens Mozilla firefox ,i have tried changing defaults and have tried to delete firefox but nothing work.I have to work on google but it won't let me open chrome.Please help,Thanks...
  9. Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox: Hi' Is this a Virus? Google is logging me out every time I open my GMail new Firefox Page, Facebook and All Google Accounts , Even though i have just done just that... it's immediate I have tried and tried to “Google” for help’ but any solutions are 2017-2018 or earlier only...
  10. gmail and firefox

in Browsers and Email
    gmail and firefox: Hi. Had many many compatibility problems with windows 10. HP have been brilliant. I have to use firefox now because 10 doesn't like chrome. It doesn't like avg either. anyway, I recently had a hip replacement and have other medical issues. I desperately need to send a...