Windows 10: Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox

Discus and support Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi' Is this a Virus? Google is logging me out every time I open my GMail new Firefox Page, Facebook and All Google Accounts , Even though i have just... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dasha, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Dasha Win User

Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox

Hi' Is this a Virus? Google is logging me out every time I open my GMail new Firefox Page, Facebook and All Google Accounts , Even though i have just done just that... it's immediate
    I have tried and tried to “Google” for help’ but any solutions are 2017-2018 or earlier only offer advice for Google Chrome or are Android solutions Not Firefox. I tried the one of dumping cookies etc it made no difference when I try and update CCleaner Chrome is installing itself and I have to keep uninstalling it?

Gmail and all Google Accounts after signing in many times I'm still getting Sign in using existing (Phone Or Gmail Account) or create a new Google Gmail account reset up until now at least I have had the accounts with different Passwords BUT always with my same Gmail Account’ for Ten years that I still have now and it won’t even recognise that Gmail account?

I even tried to create a new account and It said that account is already in use" and it is' its Mine?? This is causing me to lose UserAccounts,Profiles I have changed Passwords (Reset my Account so many times every time open another Tab and tried to go back it has logged me out, all my User Accounts and Apps Programs now have wrong User-names and Profiles at the moment there are seven different accounts
    The accounts I created are: DARYL Miechel Admin and Dazzler Main Admin and the My Microsoft account that has also been playing the same game??
    When I try and change the names of an account it says change in PC settings you can no-longer change it from the Control Panel> UAC

Then immediately it requests I log in again, and the cycle continues on and on indefinitely.
    I am locked out of my Google Account I have had this gmailaccount@gmail.com-- for 10 Years

The computer Reverted Back to its OLD name DESKTOP-VVUPK70 then back to the new DESKTOP-U8N06BT all of Yesterday *Think there are 3 Screen Clips Regards *Huh

:)

Dasha, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Bull Dog Win User

Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

That link doesn't work for me.....meaning that when I am logged into my Gmail acct, and when I click on the link all I get is this:
    google ({
    Success: false,
    Errors: []
    })

Using FireFox.

Bull Dog, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

Me too, I think they must've fixed it. I've updated the newspost again.

When I clicked that link earlier it would bring up a list in which you could find any info about your contacts you had saved.

Jimmy 2004, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox

Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

A new flaw has been exposed in Google’s Gmail service which could allow hackers to get hold of your contacts. When you log into your Gmail (Googlemail in some countries) account, Google will put your details into a JavaScript file. Because of this, if you browse other websites whilst logged into your account, any of them could potentially declare the function “google” and be able to get hold of all of your contacts. The only two ways to ensure your privacy is safe are to disable JavaScript in all websites except those you trust or to not browse other sites whilst logged into any Google service. Admittedly Gmail is still only a beta, but a fault like this could be quite serious.

Update: Disabling JavaScript did not solve this problem, however it appears that Google has now fixed this issue and your contacts list should be safe.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox

1. Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox - Similar Threads - Google immediatly logging

2. every time i open a ms program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    every time i open a ms program: i get this message and have to go through 4 windows to dismiss... how to stop???? Your data, controlled by you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-open-a-ms-program/6847ba59-9fdf-498a-a079-d1fe04485b40"
  3. Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google immediatly logging me out every time I open my GMail or Firefox: Hi' Is this a Virus? Google is logging me out every time I open my GMail new Firefox Page, Facebook and All Google Accounts , Even though i have just done just that... it's immediate I have tried and tried to “Google” for help’ but any solutions are 2017-2018 or earlier only...
  4. Items pinned to taskbar reset every time users log out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Items pinned to taskbar reset every time users log out: I am trying to create a system image for deployment in a small office from a clean installation of Windows 10 version 10.0.17763. To create a default user layout, I've entered Audit mode using Control+Shift+F3 during initial setup. After finishing installing software and...
  5. Laptop wants me to set up a fingerprint/pin. Every. Time. I. Log. In.

Laptop wants me to set up a fingerprint/pin. Every. Time. I. Log. In.: I want it to stop. I want to log in as I have been without having to click past the blue screen fingerprint prompts. Every. Single. Time. I. Log. In. It's fudging annoying and I've disabled the bits other advice has said to disable and it's still happening. How do...
  6. this message comes up every time I log onto my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    this message comes up every time I log onto my pc: every time I sign onto my pc this comes up "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 1510 series\bin\HPstatus BL.dll" What does this mean and what, if anything, should be done about it? Thanks for your help....
  7. Unusual sign in activity every time I log on

Unusual sign in activity every time I log on: So every time I log onto my laptop I get an e-mail from Microsoft telling me that there has been some unusual activity on my account. It happens directly after I've logged in. The thing is, I live in Indonesia and the Microsoft notification says the log in was from Madrid,...
  8. pin log in makes me do it twice every time

pin log in makes me do it twice every time: when logging in i have to enter the pin number twice the first time says to restart the comp the second time takes all help greatly appreciated 66166
  9. Log-in screen does not log me in,times out and asks for password again

Log-in screen does not log me in,times out and asks for password again: Hi all, my first post here *Smile 10 Pro, 1607.14393.105 on C: SSD, data and user profiles on E: hard drive. While I am one of the rare people which seemingly had no problems with initial build 1607 Anniversary Update, as of the first quick patch for it (KB3176938 on...
  10. gmail and firefox

in Browsers and Email
    gmail and firefox: Hi. Had many many compatibility problems with windows 10. HP have been brilliant. I have to use firefox now because 10 doesn't like chrome. It doesn't like avg either. anyway, I recently had a hip replacement and have other medical issues. I desperately need to send a...