Windows 10: Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS

Discus and support Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing We’re launching new features for the Google Drive mobile apps that will help you search more quickly and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS

Source: Google Workspace Updates: Improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS

:)

Brink, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

Brink, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

Brink, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Dark theme now available for Google Chat on Android and iOS

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme now available for Google Chat on Android and iOS

Brink, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS - Similar Threads - Google improving search

2. Dark theme now available for Google Chat on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Dark theme now available for Google Chat on Android and iOS: Quick launch summary We’re enhancing Google Chat on Android and iOS with dark theme support. Dark theme is a popular feature that’s frequently requested by users. It creates a better viewing experience in low-light conditions by reducing brightness....
  3. Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS: [ATTACH] On a given day, I'm joining a dozen video calls—some are for work and others are scheduled times to catch up with friends (virtual trivia has become a quarantine favorite!). With video calling being an integral part of our lives, we made Google Meet...
  4. New Google Lens features on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Lens features on Android and iOS: Lately our family dining table has also become a work desk, a video conference room and … a kid’s playground. As I learn how to become a full time kids-entertainer, I welcome anything that can help me stay productive. And while I usually turn to Search when...
  5. Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week

in Windows 10 News
    Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week: It took me a decade to find the podcasts I love most. When I lived in Chicago, I started downloading podcasts for traffic-filled drives to soccer practice. One that stood out during the ninety-minute commute was Planet Money, which became a ritual for me as I studied...
  6. Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS: When you’re traveling somewhere without access to the internet or don’t want to use your data plan, you can still use the Google Translate app on Android and iOS when your phone is offline. Offline translation is getting better: now, in 59 languages, offline translation is 12...
  7. New transit updates on Google Maps on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New transit updates on Google Maps on Android and iOS: On days when everything runs smoothly, taking public transit is one of the best ways to get around town. Not only is it cost-effective and efficient, but it also lets you stay hands free so you can sit back, relax and maybe even read a few chapters of your favorite book. But...
  8. Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome: No, Chrome isn’t killing ad blockers -- we’re making them safer Posted by Devlin Cronin, Chrome Extensions Team The Chrome Extensions ecosystem has seen incredible advancement, adoption, and growth since its launch over ten years ago. Extensions are a great way for users to...
  9. Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android: What’s changing Google Drive is getting a new look and feel on iOS and Android, making it easier to communicate and collaborate across files in Drive on mobile devices. [img] This Material redesign is part of a larger effort to bring the look and feel of our G Suite apps...
  10. Improving Google Search for the next 20 years

in Windows 10 News
    Improving Google Search for the next 20 years: Growing up in India, there was one good library in my town that I had access to—run by the British Council. It was modest by western standards, and I had to take two buses just to get there. But I was lucky, because for every child like me, there were many more who didn’t...