Windows 10: google input tool

Discus and support google input tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can someone tell me how to install google input tool on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lakshmichandran, Jul 29, 2018.

1. google input tool

Can someone tell me how to install google input tool on Windows 10?

:)

lakshmichandran, Jul 29, 2018

2. Ghost Keystrokes Problems with Windows 10 upgrade with Google Input tools

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing this issue with Google Input tools.
    Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

"I could see the Google Input tools in the task bar", don't you have an option to uninstall the program from(inside) the software/utility?

If not, you may follow the below steps.

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the task manager, Click on the start-up tab.

2. Now check if the old Google Input tools is listed, if found, you may disable it.

3. Now restart the system and check.

If the issue still persist, you may follow the below steps.

1. In the search option of the taskbar type the name of the old google Input tools utility.

2. Once the tool is listed in the search results. Right click on it and select uninstall.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jul 29, 2018
  3. google input tools for Marathi language

I use google input tools for Marathi language. But the letters produced in Marathi are not relevant. for example, if I type SINEMA, it says गलासो. Pl suggest a solution

SunilVaidya, Jul 29, 2018
  4. NYNJAJ Win User

google input tool

Ghost Keystrokes Problems with Windows 10 upgrade with Google Input tools

Hi,

I had installed "Google Input tools" on Windows 8.1 for some Indian languages.

When the system was upgraded to Windows 10, two things happened:

I could see the Google Input tools in the task bar but could not see Google Input tools in the Add/Remove Programs list.

I started having problems whenever I started the Windows 10. The system would continuously send some keystrokes and would not let me us mouse or key board.

Workaround:

I somehow understood that the problem was being caused by Google Input tools. So I would start the virtual keyboard (for English) from the task bar and the key strokes would stop and I would be able to use my mouse correctly.

Failed try:

I tried reinstalling the Google Indic languages. However they had changed the name of their utility to INSCRIPT Keyboard. After installing Google INSCRIPT Keyboard for the same languages, the problem still persists (of ghost keystrokes at very fast rates).

There is another domension to the problem:

The google task bar now show languages list in duplicates - One as INPUT Tools and another as INSCRIPT keyboard. e.g. Hindi is shown as two sets of keyboard (Old Hindi Input Tools) and also New (Hindi INSCRIPT Keyboard)

The old keyboard comes up as blank with no character for the INDIC languages (WHICH IS WHERE I FEEL THE PROBLEM IS)

Please let me know if you have faced any such problems before and what the resolution is. How do I get rid of old keyboards as there is no way I am able to remove them (as they do not appear in the Add/Remove programs list)

NYNJAJ, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

google input tool

1. google input tool - Similar Threads - google input tool

2. Input tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input tool: I updated my win8.1 recently, and can't use windows pinyin anymore. I tried to setup it in Control Panel, it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-tool/ba6815c3-e996-49b1-82e4-e730ff0a3897
  3. Input tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input tool: I updated my win8.1 recently, and can't use windows pinyin anymore. I tried to setup it in Control Panel, it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-tool/ba6815c3-e996-49b1-82e4-e730ff0a3897
  4. Always show the input tool?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always show the input tool?: As we use keyboard input tool like the English input tool on Windows 10, I think some of you are annoyed the input tool icon on the task bar automatically gets hidden when it's not used on the application and will be shown when you clicked the task bar from nowhere. For...
  5. Google language input tools

Google language input tools: I am trying to use the language input tool for a Spanish class. On the test, it works for one question, but when you leave that question it no longer works. Because the test is a locked screen, I cannot reload the tool. Any suggestions?...
  6. After New Update 20270 Dev Channel - Google Language Input tool is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After New Update 20270 Dev Channel - Google Language Input tool is not working: After new update 20270 Dev Channel - Google Input Tool appears on the right side of taskbar; other language tool I installed stop working. While in previous version of Dev Channel it works fine. How to resolve this issue....
  7. INPUT TOOLS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INPUT TOOLS: I am not able to go to a particular site in Microsoft, where I can download Microsoft Input Tools-Kannada for OS Windows 10 64 Bit. I opened Microsoft site and I could not find the download button, rest everything was OK. Please help me in this regard....
  8. Cannot use Google input tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot use Google input tool: I cannot use my native language on Windows 10, it is a regional and rare language. I unable to install Google input tool to Windows 10 and install my language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-google-input-tool/095ab6bb-a401-4c19-a884-d0ae88fcaa40
  9. google input tool not working in windows 10 operating system

google input tool not working in windows 10 operating system: Hi all google input tool not working in windows 10 operating system. I'am frequently using one of Indian language is Kannada in previous OS. but now in windows 10 unable type Kannada.Also unable to install google input tool in windows 10 . please suggest me thanks...
  10. Google Input Tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Input Tools: Just updated to Win 10x64 Home. Google Input Tools not available in Edge. Forced to type non-English language in MS Word and then paste it in Edge. 14074