Windows 10: Google Input Tools

Discus and support Google Input Tools in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just updated to Win 10x64 Home. Google Input Tools not available in Edge. Forced to type non-English language in MS Word and then paste it in Edge. 14074 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rgm, Aug 7, 2015.

1. RGM
    rgm Win User

Google Input Tools

Just updated to Win 10x64 Home. Google Input Tools not available in Edge. Forced to type non-English language in MS Word and then paste it in Edge.

:)

2. Google input tool in Windows 10

1a. When (approx. date) did you purchase the computer? - Its a company provided Laptop

1b. Where or from whom did you purchase the computer? - received it from my company (HCL)

1c. Was the computer sold to you as a brand-new, never-been-used-by-anyone-else computer or as a used (refurbished) computer? - Its a brand new laptop

2. Did the computer come with Win10 preinstalled, did you do a clean install of Win10, or did you upgrade a Win7 computer or a Win8.1 computer [<=PICK ONE!] to Win10? - clean install win 10

3. Who manufactured the computer (e.g., Dell; HP; Acer; Lenovo; ASUS)? -HP

4. Has a Norton application or a McAfee application EVER been installed on the computer since you bought it? - Symantec Endpoint Protection is installed

5. Have you ever run the Norton Removal Tool and/or the McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool? - Never run any of them

6. What Version & OS Build of Windows 10 is currently installed? - Windows 10 Enterprises - Version 1511 (OS Build10586.873)

Khosro Ansari, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Google input tool in Windows 10

This is a Consumer-specific forum. Please contact your SysAdmin or IT Department for further assistance.

Note: The Win10 1511 Enterprise computer is missing the last six (6) cumulative security updates. Not good.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 7, 2015
  4. ninad7 Win User

Google Input Tools

Goto Settings->Language and click on '+' icon, then Options, and Download the pack.

ninad7, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Google Input Tools

1. Google Input Tools - Similar Threads - Google Input Tools

2. Input tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input tool: I updated my win8.1 recently, and can't use windows pinyin anymore. I tried to setup it in Control Panel, it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-tool/ba6815c3-e996-49b1-82e4-e730ff0a3897
  3. Input tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input tool: I updated my win8.1 recently, and can't use windows pinyin anymore. I tried to setup it in Control Panel, it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-tool/ba6815c3-e996-49b1-82e4-e730ff0a3897
  4. Always show the input tool?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always show the input tool?: As we use keyboard input tool like the English input tool on Windows 10, I think some of you are annoyed the input tool icon on the task bar automatically gets hidden when it's not used on the application and will be shown when you clicked the task bar from nowhere. For...
  5. Google language input tools

Google language input tools: I am trying to use the language input tool for a Spanish class. On the test, it works for one question, but when you leave that question it no longer works. Because the test is a locked screen, I cannot reload the tool. Any suggestions?...
  6. After New Update 20270 Dev Channel - Google Language Input tool is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After New Update 20270 Dev Channel - Google Language Input tool is not working: After new update 20270 Dev Channel - Google Input Tool appears on the right side of taskbar; other language tool I installed stop working. While in previous version of Dev Channel it works fine. How to resolve this issue....
  7. INPUT TOOLS

INPUT TOOLS: I am not able to go to a particular site in Microsoft, where I can download Microsoft Input Tools-Kannada for OS Windows 10 64 Bit. I opened Microsoft site and I could not find the download button, rest everything was OK. Please help me in this regard....
  8. Cannot use Google input tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot use Google input tool: I cannot use my native language on Windows 10, it is a regional and rare language. I unable to install Google input tool to Windows 10 and install my language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-google-input-tool/095ab6bb-a401-4c19-a884-d0ae88fcaa40
  9. google input tool not working in windows 10 operating system

google input tool not working in windows 10 operating system: Hi all google input tool not working in windows 10 operating system. I'am frequently using one of Indian language is Kannada in previous OS. but now in windows 10 unable type Kannada.Also unable to install google input tool in windows 10 . please suggest me thanks...
  10. google input tool

google input tool: Can someone tell me how to install google input tool on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/google-input-tool/6d4af998-7d2a-49f2-9422-daebf9bbdd1f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. for windows google inpur tools