Windows 10: Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook

Discus and support Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello Chromebook Community, You should soon see an update on your device for Chrome OS 77! As part of this new release, here’s a list of new features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook

Source: Introducing Chrome OS 77 to The Stable Channel - Chromebook Help

:)

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
  2. kieran78 Win User

Google Chrome and Chrome OS......

Actually I have tried Google Chrome browser and observed that it Gmail works faster in Google Chrome explorer. So, yes I will definitely try Google Chrome OS also. And then, will reply again here, to give you the feedback of the new Google OS.
    http://goschrome.com/forum/

kieran78, Sep 29, 2019
  3. School chromebook os

Hi Keisha

Could you describe the problem in further detail.

Windows 10 cannot be installed on most ChromeBooks and its usually not permitted to install your own personal copy of Windows on school property if the option is available.

Chromebooks are engineered to run Chrome OS from Google. Future notebooks that are Chromebooks will come with the option to install Windows.

You should consider contacting your school administrator for assistance.

Andre for Directly, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook - Similar Threads - Google introduces Chrome

2. Google Chromebook turns 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chromebook turns 10: In 2011, we launched the first Chromebooks in partnership with Acer and Samsung. Today, Chromebooks help millions of people stay connected while they work, study and stay entertained. And we've seen how important they've been over the last year. As we celebrate the 10th...
  3. Introducing Google Workspace

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Workspace: For more than a decade, we’ve been building products to help people transform the way they work. Now, work itself is transforming in unprecedented ways. For many of us, work is no longer a physical place we go to, and interactions that used to take place in...
  4. windows 10 for google chromebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 for google chromebook: Hello, I have a google chromebook but I need windows 10 to run work systems. Is there any way i can get it on this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-for-google-chromebook/99fa532d-0d92-4634-9ab1-71680574dc5e
  5. What is new in Chrome OS 79 for Chromebook - Dec. 17

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Chrome OS 79 for Chromebook - Dec. 17: With the latest Chrome OS update, we’re continuing to make Chromebook secure, fast and intuitively simple. Now you can control your music or podcasts from the lock screen, and manage your privacy settings across apps more easily. Control music at a glance The latest Chrome...
  6. What is new in Chrome OS for Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Chrome OS for Chromebook: One of the best parts of Chromebooks is that every new version of Chrome OS brings dozens of improvements to keep your device safe, fast and hassle-free. The latest version of Chrome OS includes tools to help you organize your workspace, make phone calls more easily, and...
  7. I'm replacing (trying) Chrome OS on Chromebook w/Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm replacing (trying) Chrome OS on Chromebook w/Windows 10: I've listed as much info as I can on my profile, but chromebook 3, I could not find the motherboard info, or much of the other info on your list. I listed my PC info, Windows 10, that's a breeze, and one reason I want to get rid of Chrome OS, without getting rid of the...
  8. Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS: Dag mensen, Ik heb onlangs een Lenovo Chroombook gekocht. Via bestanden kan ik naar Onedrive bestanden toe. Helaas werkt de koppeling naar de Onedrive bestanden zelden tot nooit. De Onedrive app heb ik ginstalleerd en die opent hij niet, nooit gelukt! Als ik via chrome en...
  9. Google released Chrome OS 70.0.3538.76

in Windows 10 News
    Google released Chrome OS 70.0.3538.76: The Stable channel has been updated to 70.0.3538.76 (Platform version: 11021.56.0) for most Chrome OS devices. This build contains a number of bug fixes and security updates. Systems will be receiving updates over the next several days. New Features Allow users to enable...
  10. Introducing Google Pay

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Pay: If you've ever paid for groceries with Android Pay, used Chrome to automatically fill in your payment info, or purchased an app on Google Play, then you’ve already experienced some of the ways Google helps you pay for things online and in stores. Over the past year, we’ve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google introduces chromebooks