Windows 10: Google introduces enhanced network for Project Fi VPN

Discus and support Google introduces enhanced network for Project Fi VPN in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since we started Project Fi, we’ve worked to bring you the best connection—no matter where you are. Our network seamlessly switches between three 4G... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Google introduces enhanced network for Project Fi VPN

Source: Project Fi’s enhanced network brings faster, more secure connections

:)

Brink, Nov 13, 2018
  2. BRIAN_970 Win User

Google Project Fi

I was just searching the internet and discovered Google's Project Fi. The concept is intriguing but I am a Microsoft fan, I like the concept of using Windows and Microsoft software (Office, Outlook, Edge, OneDrive, Groove etc.) across Microsoft devices.
    The devices are Phone, Tablet, Laptop and Desktop; its what Windows 10 was designed to do. My question though is : Does Microsoft offer anything similar to Googles Project Fi ? I like everything about that project, except its not Microsoft software. Discussion?

BRIAN_970, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Wi-Fi Alliance introduces Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WPA3 security

Read more: Wi-Fi Alliance introduces Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WPA3 security | Wi-Fi Alliance

See also:

Brink, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Google introduces enhanced network for Project Fi VPN - Similar Threads - Google introduces enhanced

2. Introducing Google Workspace

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Workspace: For more than a decade, we’ve been building products to help people transform the way they work. Now, work itself is transforming in unprecedented ways. For many of us, work is no longer a physical place we go to, and interactions that used to take place in...
  3. Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool: Whether taking a quick walk, diving into an ambitious cooking project or driving in the car, people are listening to podcasts in more places. We redesigned Google Podcasts with this in mind, making it easier to discover and listen to podcasts wherever people are listening....
  4. Introducing new Project Cortex service in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Project Cortex service in Microsoft 365: Today, we’re pleased to introduce Project Cortex, the first new service in Microsoft 365 since the launch of Microsoft Teams. Project Cortex uses advanced AI to deliver insights and expertise in the apps you use every day, to harness collective knowledge and to empower people...
  5. Google Chrome with Font Rendering Enhancer

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome with Font Rendering Enhancer: Hi! I was using both Edge w/Chrome (where i have this extension as well) and Firefox...I've mentioned (and others agree) that Firefox's web page rendering is much better than Chrome's...Once the Google Chrome extension called "Font Rendering Enhancer" is added..What a...
  6. Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images: A recent study shows that Google is the first place US shoppers go to discover or find a new brand or product. But shoppers aren’t just doing their searches on Google.com. We’ve seen that 50 percent of online shoppers said images of the product inspired them to purchase, and...
  7. Microsoft Introduces Project Mu

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Introduces Project Mu: The Microsoft Devices Team is excited to announce Project Mu, the open-source release of the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) core leveraged by Microsoft products including both Surface and the latest releases of Hyper-V. UEFI is system software that initializes...
  8. Introducing Google One for expanded storage

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google One for expanded storage: One simple way to get more out of Google [img] More and more, we rely on the internet for ways to safely store the things that matter—making life simpler and less cluttered. Over the years, we’ve provided people with easy, secure ways to create, store and share files...
  9. Introducing the Windows Device Portal Wrapper project

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Windows Device Portal Wrapper project: With the release of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update came a new set of tools: the Windows Device Portal. Device Portal is a small web server baked into every Windows device that you can enable once you’ve turned on Developer Mode. We built Device Portal as the starting point...
  10. Introducing Google Pay

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Pay: If you've ever paid for groceries with Android Pay, used Chrome to automatically fill in your payment info, or purchased an app on Google Play, then you’ve already experienced some of the ways Google helps you pay for things online and in stores. Over the past year, we’ve...