Windows 10: Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool

Discus and support Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Whether taking a quick walk, diving into an ambitious cooking project or driving in the car, people are listening to podcasts in more places. We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 5, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool

Source: A new way for podcasters to understand and grow their audiences

:)

Brink, May 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week

Source: Discover podcasts you’ll love with Google Podcasts, now on iOS

Brink, May 5, 2020
  3. Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, May 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

You can now find and listen to podcast episodes on Google Search

Source: Press play: Find and listen to podcast episodes on Search

Brink, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool - Similar Threads - Google introduces Google

2. Google New Switch Tab Tool Missing???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google New Switch Tab Tool Missing???: There was this useful tool in Chrome beside the minimize button accessed through Ctrl+Shift+A, but now it isnt there anymore...anyone know what happened to it and how i can get it back? [ATTACH]...
  3. Introducing Google Workspace

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Workspace: For more than a decade, we’ve been building products to help people transform the way they work. Now, work itself is transforming in unprecedented ways. For many of us, work is no longer a physical place we go to, and interactions that used to take place in...
  4. Google introduces your new home for work in G Suite

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces your new home for work in G Suite: Virtual meetings, remote collaboration, flexible hours: it’s becoming clear that these new ways of working are here to stay. In my conversations with customers and business leaders since the onset of COVID-19, I’ve seen workplace transformation go from...
  5. Microsoft introduces Google G Suite to Office 365 migration tools

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces Google G Suite to Office 365 migration tools: Several weeks ago we added a new Microsoft 365 Roadmap item announcing our intent to add ability to migrate Google G Suite calendars and contacts to the ability to migrate mail to Office 365 using our native migration tools. We're excited to say that this functionality has...
  6. Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images: A recent study shows that Google is the first place US shoppers go to discover or find a new brand or product. But shoppers aren’t just doing their searches on Google.com. We’ve seen that 50 percent of online shoppers said images of the product inspired them to purchase, and...
  7. google input tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google input tool: Can someone tell me how to install google input tool on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/google-input-tool/6d4af998-7d2a-49f2-9422-daebf9bbdd1f
  8. Introducing Google One for expanded storage

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google One for expanded storage: One simple way to get more out of Google [img] More and more, we rely on the internet for ways to safely store the things that matter—making life simpler and less cluttered. Over the years, we’ve provided people with easy, secure ways to create, store and share files...
  9. Google Input Tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Input Tools: Just updated to Win 10x64 Home. Google Input Tools not available in Edge. Forced to type non-English language in MS Word and then paste it in Edge. 14074
  10. Introducing Google Pay

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Pay: If you've ever paid for groceries with Android Pay, used Chrome to automatically fill in your payment info, or purchased an app on Google Play, then you’ve already experienced some of the ways Google helps you pay for things online and in stores. Over the past year, we’ve...