Windows 10: Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets

Discus and support Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Starting today, we’re bringing you the new YouTube homepage — a design that brings more features to the viewing experience on Home to help you find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets

Source: Official YouTube Blog: Introducing a fresh new look for YouTube on desktop and tablets

:)

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Equation Win User

Youtube Homepage not loading right

Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine.

Screenshot:
    Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets [​IMG]

How to fix this?

I cleared cache and still doesn't load.

Equation, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    YouTube gives you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos

Source:

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

YouTube gives you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos

Source:

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets - Similar Threads - Google introduces YouTube

2. A new look for Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    A new look for Google Search: Our goal with Search always has been to help people quickly and easily find the information that they’re looking for. Over the years, the amount and format of information available on the web has changed drastically—from the proliferation of images and video, to the...
  3. Country specific Google homepage.

in Browsers and Email
    Country specific Google homepage.: Normally my Chrome homepage would default to the country specific google.co.nz but instead now it is google.com. I have played around in settings but it continues to default to google.com. Does anybody know how to correct this? 125954
  4. A new look for Google Translate on the web

in Windows 10 News
    A new look for Google Translate on the web: It’s been twelve years since the launch of Google Translate, and since then Translate has evolved to keep up with the ways people use it. Initially translating between English and Arabic only, we now translate 30 trillion sentences per year across 103 languages. Google...
  5. set homepage to google

in Windows 10 Customization
    set homepage to google: set homepage to google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/set-homepage-to-google/2839d890-b222-4f4c-abb1-942f4597ec01
  6. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920
  7. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920
  8. Looking at a new desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking at a new desktop: Would it be possible for some advice on this desktop,As I could be looking for something new and to upgrade the one I have now. Many thanks. Chillblast Fusion Centurion - Skylake PC :: Systems less than £750 :: Choose a desktop by price :: Desktops :: Chillblast The...
  9. Introducing Google Pay

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Pay: If you've ever paid for groceries with Android Pay, used Chrome to automatically fill in your payment info, or purchased an app on Google Play, then you’ve already experienced some of the ways Google helps you pay for things online and in stores. Over the past year, we’ve...
  10. Introducing a new look for OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing a new look for OneDrive: Every day, million people rely on OneDrive and SharePoint to share documents, pictures, and countless other kinds of digital content. We've listened to your feedback and worked to create a refreshed the experience to help you be even more productive. Today we're proud to...