Windows 10: Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets

Discus and support Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Starting today, we’re bringing you the new YouTube homepage — a design that brings more features to the viewing experience on Home to help you find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets

Source: Official YouTube Blog: Introducing a fresh new look for YouTube on desktop and tablets

:)

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Equation Win User

Youtube Homepage not loading right

Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine.

Screenshot:
    Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets [​IMG]

How to fix this?

I cleared cache and still doesn't load.

Equation, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    YouTube gives you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos

Source:

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

YouTube gives you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos

Source:

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets - Similar Threads - Google introduces YouTube

2. Introducing Google Workspace

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Workspace: For more than a decade, we’ve been building products to help people transform the way they work. Now, work itself is transforming in unprecedented ways. For many of us, work is no longer a physical place we go to, and interactions that used to take place in...
  3. google tiles on homepage

in Browsers and Email
    google tiles on homepage: Why can't i change these tiles? it states hover the mouse over the tile and change it that way but when i hover it nothing happens. i have windows 10, 64 bit 164670
  4. google tiles on homepage

in Windows 10 Support
    google tiles on homepage: Why can't i change these tiles? it states hover the mouse over the tile and change it that way but when i hover it nothing happens. i have windows 10, 64 bit 164670
  5. Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool: Whether taking a quick walk, diving into an ambitious cooking project or driving in the car, people are listening to podcasts in more places. We redesigned Google Podcasts with this in mind, making it easier to discover and listen to podcasts wherever people are listening....
  6. A new look for Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    A new look for Google Search: Our goal with Search always has been to help people quickly and easily find the information that they’re looking for. Over the years, the amount and format of information available on the web has changed drastically—from the proliferation of images and video, to the...
  7. set homepage to google

in Windows 10 Customization
    set homepage to google: set homepage to google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/set-homepage-to-google/2839d890-b222-4f4c-abb1-942f4597ec01
  8. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920
  9. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920
  10. Introducing a new look for OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing a new look for OneDrive: Every day, million people rely on OneDrive and SharePoint to share documents, pictures, and countless other kinds of digital content. We've listened to your feedback and worked to create a refreshed the experience to help you be even more productive. Today we're proud to...