Windows 10: google is not working

Discus and support google is not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was gonna look at my gmail then it said I needed to sign in. I didn't remember it so I tried changing it, then it said I needed to sign in first... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by playerbeast, Feb 12, 2021.

1. google is not working

I was gonna look at my gmail then it said I needed to sign in. I didn't remember it so I tried changing it, then it said I needed to sign in first before changing it. I DONT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD JUST LET ME ON!!!!

:)

playerbeast, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, Feb 12, 2021
  4. google is not working

Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

google is not working

1. google is not working - Similar Threads - google working

2. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  3. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  4. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  5. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  6. google chrome no longer working

google chrome no longer working: When I attempt to open google chrome I get the following message: An error occurred while processing your request.Reference #30.502b3417.1712516459.33b1a020https://errors.edgesuite.net/30.502b3417.1712516459.33b1a020I have uninstalled and reinstalled same thing any ideas,...
  7. google chrome no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome no longer working: When I attempt to open google chrome I get the following message: An error occurred while processing your request.Reference #30.502b3417.1712516459.33b1a020https://errors.edgesuite.net/30.502b3417.1712516459.33b1a020I have uninstalled and reinstalled same thing any ideas,...
  8. My lan or ethernet not working please help me i cant find any help on youtube or google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lan or ethernet not working please help me i cant find any help on youtube or google: I already connected the ethernet cable there is nothing happened so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lan-or-ethernet-not-working-please-help-me-i/e6adbd71-207b-4033-ad8b-a4a7cf71388d
  9. My lan or ethernet not working please help me i cant find any help on youtube or google

My lan or ethernet not working please help me i cant find any help on youtube or google: I already connected the ethernet cable there is nothing happened so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lan-or-ethernet-not-working-please-help-me-i/e6adbd71-207b-4033-ad8b-a4a7cf71388d
  10. Save as PDF not working in Edge but is working in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save as PDF not working in Edge but is working in Google Chrome: Have encountered an issue saving documents downloaded from a website to PDF in Edge. Read several articles about this with purported solutions to this issue dating back to 2021 and none of those solutions have worked. Tried to accomplish this task in Google Chrome and was...