Windows 10: Google is uninstalling apps

Discus and support Google is uninstalling apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Google appears to be removing/uninstalling apps on my Windows 10 laptop when I reboot. How can this be stopped?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dan Calic, May 13, 2020.

1. Dan Calic Win User

Google is uninstalling apps

Google appears to be removing/uninstalling apps on my Windows 10 laptop when I reboot.

How can this be stopped?

:)

Dan Calic, May 13, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, May 13, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Google is uninstalling apps :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 13, 2020
  4. Google is uninstalling apps

Google+ Apps for Nokia N8?

Hello,

Are there any apps for the n8 for Google+. Twitter and Facebook do, and a list of others in Ovi Social, but no Google+.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

VeePee

VeePee---01, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Google is uninstalling apps

1. Google is uninstalling apps - Similar Threads - Google uninstalling apps

2. Uninstalling Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling Google Drive: I'm a tech neophyte. Recently I installed Google Drive on my PC running Windows 10 and synched one folder containing pictures and video. After synching, there is now no more space on my Google Drive storage. Many of the photos are being synched to Google Cloud directly from...
  3. Uninstalling Google Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Google Drive: I'm a tech neophyte. Recently I installed Google Drive on my PC running Windows 10 and synched one folder containing pictures and video. After synching, there is now no more space on my Google Drive storage. Many of the photos are being synched to Google Cloud directly from...
  4. Uninstalling Google Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to uninstall Google Maps Apps on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall Google Maps Apps on Windows 10?: I have installed the desktop version of Google Maps. After some time I have decided to uninstall it. I have tried to uninstall the software through the 'Uninstall Google Maps ...' bar in the menu button. But it does not work. I mean it just closes the program. When I check...
  6. Google Chrome wont uninstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome wont uninstall: I have windows 10 and I just recently added Google Chrome to my laptop, but ever since I added it whenever I go to launch it, it freezes up my computer and Chrome becomes unresponsive. I went to uninstall Chrome but it doesn't uninstall!! I've tried every way possible that...
  7. Uninstall Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall Google Chrome: How do you uninstall google chrome when I try, it says I have to turnoff all google apps. when none are turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-google-chrome/7061abc6-7e6e-44cf-bd38-1fbce5c982e1
  8. Google Chrome Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Uninstall: I can't uninstall Google chrome when I try a message keeps popping up saying I "Need to close all pages open in Google Chrome" before it will uninstall and I have nothing open?...
  9. Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome How to Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an extension to remove it from Google Chrome for your account in Windows 7,...
  10. Uninstalling an app in Google Backup & Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling an app in Google Backup & Sync: I have just installed Google Backup & Sync - the new replacement for Google Drive. In the drive I downloaded and installed the Cloud ePub Reader app. I now wish to uninstall this app but I cannot see any way of doing this. Does anyone know how to uninstall it? 92185