Windows 10: Google issue . . .

Discus and support Google issue . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I open Google, I am presented with a box saying, go over your settings? I've tried to cover everything, but it never stops popping up.. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Google issue . . .

Every time I open Google, I am presented with a box saying, go over your settings? I've tried to cover everything, but it never stops popping up.. I don't know what to do? Should I ignore it? Should I uninstall and reinstall Google? Would that help? Ignoring it is frustrating . . . I went to the Google Forum

and it was confusing . . . kinda like talking to a giant. So it might be off subject? But, I always get Help here . . .

Thanks for reading . . . Any clues . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Google issue . . .

Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Google issue . . .

1. Google issue . . . - Similar Threads - Google issue

2. Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey: I'm on my fourth call with MS support agents and am growing pretty frustrated with the vicious circle Google Pay and Windows Security are keeping me in. Though I'm pretty sure Windows Security is the dealbreaker here.I am trying to make a payment on a legit website with a...
  3. Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey: I'm on my fourth call with MS support agents and am growing pretty frustrated with the vicious circle Google Pay and Windows Security are keeping me in. Though I'm pretty sure Windows Security is the dealbreaker here.I am trying to make a payment on a legit website with a...
  4. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  5. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  6. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  7. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  8. Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup: I am reaching out for assistance regarding an ongoing issue I've encountered on two of my Windows 11 computers. Both machines are relatively new purchased within the last year and exhibit the same problem, which does not occur on my older computers running the same Windows...
  9. Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup

Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup: I am reaching out for assistance regarding an ongoing issue I've encountered on two of my Windows 11 computers. Both machines are relatively new purchased within the last year and exhibit the same problem, which does not occur on my older computers running the same Windows...
  10. Google Chrome issue while using Family Share

Google Chrome issue while using Family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...