Windows 10: Google Konto Microsoft?

Discus and support Google Konto Microsoft? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm deleting one of my Google accounts tomorrow. This is also a Microsoft account (so the mail address). If I delete the Google account now, I won't be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lilyybabe0150, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Google Konto Microsoft?

I'm deleting one of my Google accounts tomorrow. This is also a Microsoft account (so the mail address). If I delete the Google account now, I won't be able to login to Microsoft (forms) with it anymore, right?

:)

lilyybabe0150, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Google Konto Microsoft?

Löschung des Kontos

Ich mochte mein Konto bei Microsoft löschen. Aber ich bekomme es nicht hin wie gehe ich da vor?

Christina62RG, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Google Konto Microsoft?

1. Google Konto Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Google Konto Microsoft

2. Familienaccount Microsoft Konto

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Familienaccount Microsoft Konto: Guten TagIch habe mich vor langer Zeit bei meinem Microsoft Account als Familie und komischer weise noch als Kind angemeldet.Ich würde das alles jetzt gerne Berichtigen und als Erwachsener angemeldet sein, sodass ich meine bestehende Emailadresse weiter nutzen kann bei meinem...
  3. Familienaccount Microsoft Konto

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Familienaccount Microsoft Konto: Guten TagIch habe mich vor langer Zeit bei meinem Microsoft Account als Familie und komischer weise noch als Kind angemeldet.Ich würde das alles jetzt gerne Berichtigen und als Erwachsener angemeldet sein, sodass ich meine bestehende Emailadresse weiter nutzen kann bei meinem...
  4. Problem mit minecraft Microsoft-Konto

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem mit minecraft Microsoft-Konto: Hallo , ich habe ein Problem mit minecraft Microsoft-Konto.Jedes Mal wenn ich mich versuche mich zu anmelden , kommt am Ende eine Fehlermeldung worauf Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen Hoppla! Dieses Konto wurde anscheinend schon verbunden. Bitte melde dich mit dem zuletzt verwendeten...
  5. Problem mit minecraft Microsoft-Konto

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem mit minecraft Microsoft-Konto: Hallo , ich habe ein Problem mit minecraft Microsoft-Konto.Jedes Mal wenn ich mich versuche mich zu anmelden , kommt am Ende eine Fehlermeldung worauf Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen Hoppla! Dieses Konto wurde anscheinend schon verbunden. Bitte melde dich mit dem zuletzt verwendeten...
  6. Lizenzen beim Microsoft-Konto

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lizenzen beim Microsoft-Konto: Wie kann ich ansehen welche Lizenzen Produkt-Keys, ...für Windows 7, Win8, Windows 10, Windows 11, office 2010, Office 2019 ProPlus, Microsoft 365... in meinem Microsoft-Konto aufgelistet sind? Bzw. wo kann ich das abfragen....
  7. Konto Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Konto Microsoft: Witam,Mam problem z moim kontem microsft mianowicie zostało skradzione i nie mogę się do niego zalogować włamywacz zmienił adres email i hasło przez co pokazywało że dane konto nie istnieje przez przypadek utworzyłem konto na tym emailu i teraz mam problem w odzyskaniu tego...
  8. konto microsoft

konto microsoft: moje konto Microsoft zostało zhakowane i mój mail został usunięty i zastąpiony jakimś rosyjskim czy ma ktoś pomysł jak odzyskać to konto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/konto-microsoft/f43d5a8d-5d92-4562-91ca-c24d56447f80
  9. Das Konto.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Das Konto.: Hallo. Ich habe GMX und Gmail. Mein PC bräuchte n M.-K. Das geht aber nur mit einem Outlookkonto oder? Es ist ja bei den Einstellungen auch von früher n Yahoo-K. gespeichert. Das habe ich schon lange nicht mehr. Habe keinen Plan wie man Das ändert... Bin leider...
  10. Inte inloggad med Microsoft konto?

Inte inloggad med Microsoft konto?: Under Windows säkerhet. Konto skydd står det ”Ingen åtgärd krävs”. När jag klickar på Kontoskydd finns en uppgift ”Du är inte inloggad med Microsoft konto” jag undrar varför? Har ett Microsoftkonto som är kopplat till den pinkod jag loggar in med på min dator. Förstår att...