Windows 10: Google Mail

Discus and support Google Mail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot get my G Mail opened it keeps saying This page isn’t working mail.google.com redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Slawson1959, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Google Mail

I cannot get my G Mail opened it keeps saying This page isn’t working
    mail.google.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I have done what the page tells me to do this is work email and I can pull it up on yahoo but not G mail please advise

:)

Slawson1959, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Google Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 17, 2018
  3. peerv Win User
    Google account (mail / calendar) not syncing in Windows 10

First confirm if you have two step authentication in you Google account.
    If YES follow these steps:

To have the Windows Mail app to work you have to generate a password for the Windows Mail app in your Google account at https://security.google.com/settings/security/apppasswords
    Copy/paste this password into the password field of your Gmail account in the Mail app Settings/Accounts/Gmail
    This needs to be done only once.

Also check in Windows 10 Settings/Privacy if you have in Contacts AND Calender the Mail and Agenda allowed access ON
    If both are OFF the Mail app won't sync without throwing any error!!
    Just one off the many bugs in Mail app!

peerv, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Google Mail

google mail

Hi jaykay42,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand you're running in to some issues syncing with your Google Mail account where you're only able to sync around 400 older, archived emails. Can you please let me know how old these emails are? What
    is the date for the most recent one?

The page located at
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/How-to/wp7/people/sync-google-email-contacts-and-calendars-faq
    contains the basics for setting up your Google email, contacts, and calendars for syncing with Windows Phone. It may be a good idea to have a look there to
    start and see if any of the listed steps help to clear any issues up.

Some other possibilities for a resolution will include disabling the mail sync for your Google Mail account under
    settings > system > email + accounts and enabling it again, or trying a soft reset of your phone by removing the battery for a few minutes (if possible).

Please let me know any additional details you're able to find out and let me know also if any of my other suggestions were able to clear the issue up.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Google Mail

1. Google Mail - Similar Threads - Google Mail

2. Windows mail when logging in via google, gives errror code 0x80070003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail when logging in via google, gives errror code 0x80070003: Windows mail/Native windows mail app unable to login via Google account. It gives an error message "we are sorry, but we weren't able to do that" Error Code: 0x80070003.But when I'm logging in via Microsoft outlook account, it doesn't have any problem logging in. Please help...
  3. Windows mail when logging in via google, gives errror code 0x80070003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail when logging in via google, gives errror code 0x80070003: Windows mail/Native windows mail app unable to login via Google account. It gives an error message "we are sorry, but we weren't able to do that" Error Code: 0x80070003.But when I'm logging in via Microsoft outlook account, it doesn't have any problem logging in. Please help...
  4. mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.: I am trying to redirect the mailto protocol from Google Chrome to the native Windows 11 mail application. The request keeps getting ignored; the mailto protocol does not redirect anything from inside Google Chrome. If I change the handler in chrome to a website Gmail.com it...
  5. mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.

mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.: I am trying to redirect the mailto protocol from Google Chrome to the native Windows 11 mail application. The request keeps getting ignored; the mailto protocol does not redirect anything from inside Google Chrome. If I change the handler in chrome to a website Gmail.com it...
  6. Cant send Emails from MS Mail connected Google Mail Account only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant send Emails from MS Mail connected Google Mail Account only: Hello,I have the problem when I want to send an Email from a linked Google Mail account on MS Mail it always fails. "failed to send message"I use Mail on Win 11 and have multiple accounts from different providers linked to it.The only linked accounts that don't work are the...
  7. Cant send Emails from MS Mail connected Google Mail Account only

Cant send Emails from MS Mail connected Google Mail Account only: Hello,I have the problem when I want to send an Email from a linked Google Mail account on MS Mail it always fails. "failed to send message"I use Mail on Win 11 and have multiple accounts from different providers linked to it.The only linked accounts that don't work are the...
  8. I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google: Hello,I need help to login with my Google Account in my Windows Mail and Calendar App Microsoft Store Page from Microsoft Store.The Problem is, after klicking on add Account-->Google, the window starts loading and jumping back to the main account page without any error...
  9. I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google

I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google: Hello,I need help to login with my Google Account in my Windows Mail and Calendar App Microsoft Store Page from Microsoft Store.The Problem is, after klicking on add Account-->Google, the window starts loading and jumping back to the main account page without any error...
  10. Can't login to google account in Mail app

Can't login to google account in Mail app: In Windows 10 and now after upgrading to Windows 11 I have an issue with login in to my google account in Mail. When I choose Gmail the Google login screen appears, and no matter what I do start typing or just wait, not clicking anything after a few seconds the Google login...