Windows 10: Google makes it easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos

Discus and support Google makes it easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Whenever I’m capturing memories, my first thought is to share them with my best friend, who loves seeing photos of my newest plants, or my parents, who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google makes it easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos

Source: Now it’s easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos

:)

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Google changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

Source: Changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

See also: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Photos will stop syncing to Drive on July 10, 2019

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Google changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

Source: Changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

See also: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Photos will stop syncing to Drive on July 10, 2019

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Google makes it easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos

Google Photos not visible in Pictures library

Hi Jdmuratore,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Were you able to see the Google photos folder in the File Explorer Pictures Library previously?
    2. Have you enabled the Sync feature in the Google Drive app?
    3. Are you able see the photos in the path under "C:\Users\,username>\Google Drive\Google Photos?

However, let us follow these methods to check if that works.

Method 1: Suggest you to Index the Google Drive folder and check if that helps. Refer to the suggestion provided by ‘Marc Cai’ from this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_cortana/windows-10-search-does-not-show-google-drive/c1560c83-0e77-4387-8ac0-d3e945729c16

Method 2: Suggest you to refer to the steps from this Google article to see if that helps.
    See photos & videos with Google Photos & Google Drive:
    https://support.google.com/photos/answer/6156103?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0

Alternatively, you may also contact
    Google support
    for further help.

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Let us know the result of the steps performed so that we can help you further.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Google makes it easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos

1. Google makes it easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos - Similar Threads - Google makes easier

2. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  3. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  4. Google photos

Google photos: Not sure if this can be done but I'll try. My son was in a wedding yesterday and he sent 20 pictures to my phone, I have an android, can these pictures be somehow put into google photos? I have windows 10, version 10.0.19041 Build. 180318
  5. Google Photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Photo: Why are the recent photos I took with my android, not passing over to my google photo on PC. Up until this morning it was not a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photo/4b683b18-c259-45ec-9b02-3e618684695b
  6. google photo

google photo: could not see photo by Google Photo after downloaded by MS Store. will you tell me how to get them to see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photo/288fcbf7-d3a9-4f98-9c35-73ec3fc65543
  7. google photos

google photos: Im trying to make a new folder for all my pictures that are saved in google photos and cannot figure it out! can someone help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photos/17693e6c-4795-4286-accf-8a611c46d8b9
  8. Can't find source photos for a shared album on Google Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find source photos for a shared album on Google Photos: I few months ago I uploaded photos to an album in my Google Photos account (on my PC Windows 10), then shared that album. I tried going back into that album today and could not find either the photos or the album. However, I can still view the photos via the shared link...
  9. Google Images updated for easier image comparisons

in Windows 10 News
    Google Images updated for easier image comparisons: When you're searching the web for something like a new hairstyle, flowers for your garden or a new jacket, it can be helpful to visualize your options. We've overhauled Google Images on desktop to make it easier for you to see what’s out there, learn more about the images...
  10. Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data

in Windows 10 News
    Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data: We’re always working on making it easier for you to understand and control your data so you can make privacy choices that are right for you. Earlier this year, we launched a new Google Account experience that puts your privacy and security front and center, and we updated our...