Windows 10: Google Maps now shows COVID-19 info

Discus and support Google Maps now shows COVID-19 info in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] More than one billion people turn to Google Maps for essential information about how to get from place to place - especially during the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Google Maps now shows COVID-19 info

Source: Navigate safely with new COVID data in Google Maps

:)

Brink, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources

Source: Connecting people with COVID-19 information and resources

See also:

Brink, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Smittychat., Sep 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Google Maps now shows COVID-19 info - Similar Threads - Google Maps shows

2. Is COVID-19 Malware is real

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is COVID-19 Malware is real: i wanna know its real or not, like SarsCov2.exe, and, is it real, i found it in google chrome, and also how to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-covid-19-malware-is-real/cdd2449d-3074-4bc7-a4a8-91c30ee7b084
  3. Twitter will remove or label misleading COVID-19 vaccine info Tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter will remove or label misleading COVID-19 vaccine info Tweets: As the world continues to fight the COVID-19 pandemic and prepare for the global distribution of vaccines, people continue to turn to Twitter to discuss what’s happening and find the latest authoritative public health information. Earlier this year, we shared...
  4. Covid 19 tracing app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Covid 19 tracing app: How do I get the government Covid 19 tracing app on my Nokia Lumia 535 smartphone with Windows 10 operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/covid-19-tracing-app/550dc8ab-8305-4950-a892-f37f4ea14ef3
  5. Twitter introduces new labels for misleading COVID-19 Tweets

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter introduces new labels for misleading COVID-19 Tweets: In serving the public conversation, our goal is to make it easy to find credible information on Twitter and to limit the spread of potentially harmful and misleading content. Starting today, we’re introducing new labels and warning messages that will provide...
  6. Help the Covid 19 Battle

in Windows 10 Support
    Help the Covid 19 Battle: Some may wish to donate their spare PC computing capability to this effort Coronavirus – What we’re doing and how you can help in simple terms – [email protected] 155082
  7. Covid-19: Create USB key for remote assistance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Covid-19: Create USB key for remote assistance: Hello I need to help my father in law with is PC with Windows XP. He is confine to protect him again the Covid-19 virus. I can't go visit him. I tried to explain steps for installing AnyDesk, but no success. My Idea, can I create a USB stick that once installed in is PC...
  8. Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources

in Windows 10 News
    Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources: Since the beginning of the year, search interest in COVID-19 has continued to climb around the world. Right now the disease is the largest topic people are looking for globally, surpassing even some of the most common and consistent queries we see in Search. [ATTACH] As...
  9. Google Maps now shows available EV charging ports in U.S. and U.K.

in Windows 10 News
    Google Maps now shows available EV charging ports in U.S. and U.K.: [img] If you’ve ever driven to an electric vehicle (EV) charging station only to find that all ports are occupied, you know that you could end up waiting in line for anywhere between minutes to hours—which can really put a damper on your day when you have places to go and...
  10. Google Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Maps: Trying to use google maps and map details are 'blacking out' - the screen is still on as are some buttons but the map vanishes. Is this happening to anyone else. 15576