Windows 10: Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS

Discus and support Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] On a given day, I'm joining a dozen video calls—some are for work and others are scheduled times to catch up with friends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS

Source: Stay connected more easily with Meet in Gmail on mobile

:)

Brink, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

Brink, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Brink, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS - Similar Threads - Google Meet available

2. Dark theme now available for Google Chat on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Dark theme now available for Google Chat on Android and iOS: Quick launch summary We’re enhancing Google Chat on Android and iOS with dark theme support. Dark theme is a popular feature that’s frequently requested by users. It creates a better viewing experience in low-light conditions by reducing brightness....
  3. Microsoft Family Safety app now available on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Family Safety app now available on iOS and Android: Today, we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Family Safety app, designed to help you protect your family’s digital and physical safety, is starting to rollout today on iOS and Android. Over the past few months, I have been using the preview with my...
  4. Cards View in Excel now generally available on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Cards View in Excel now generally available on Android and iOS: We know all know it can be hard to work with a large spreadsheet on a phone. Columns often span beyond the limits of a screen and as you scroll to view the data in the farther columns it can be difficult to keep track of which row you are viewing. Cards View in Excel was...
  5. Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week

in Windows 10 News
    Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week: It took me a decade to find the podcasts I love most. When I lived in Chicago, I started downloading podcasts for traffic-filled drives to soccer practice. One that stood out during the ninety-minute commute was Planet Money, which became a ritual for me as I studied...
  6. GitHub for mobile app is now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    GitHub for mobile app is now available for iOS and Android: At Universe, we announced GitHub for mobile as a fully-native GitHub experience on iOS and Android. Now, you can stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge code, right from your mobile device, anywhere. Your response to the beta has been...
  7. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  8. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated): 3/26/18, 9AM PT: iPad and Android tablet owners – we’ve got some great news for you! Microsoft Edge is now available as a free download in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Now, you too, can experience familiar features like your Favorites (including Roaming Favorites),...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection now available on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection now available on iOS and Android: [img] Microsoft Solitaire continues to be one of the most-played games of all time on Windows for more than 25 years. What’s more, the version of Solitaire you know and love on Windows 10 and Windows 8 PC and mobile devices, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, has reached...
  10. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android: In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones. A special THANK YOU goes out to each of you—hundreds of thousands of you—who downloaded, test-drove, and sent feedback on...