Windows 10: Google+ no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts

Discus and support Google+ no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; From all of us on the Google+ team, thank you for making Google+ such a special place. What happened to Google+? In December 2018, we announced our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google+ no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts

Source: Sign in - Google Accounts

:)

Brink, Apr 2, 2019

2. Google calendar sync no longer working

I'm also having similar problems. A non-gmail Google account shows up as "Not up-to-date" and with the same error code (8004010F). A gmail-enabled account does work, as does a Google Apps account (work).

Very, very annoying. I no longer have access to my personal contact list/address book/phone list and my personal calendar!

[Unlocked HTC Mozart T8698, Telenor SE, WP 7.5 7.10.7720.68]

Martin Blom, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Google+ no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Google+ no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts

1. Google+ no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts - Similar Threads - Google+ longer available

2. My Google account recovery pls recovery my personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Google account recovery pls recovery my personal account: Split from this thread. My Google account recovery pls recovery my personal account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-account-recovery-pls-recovery-my/3f5f249e-36db-4513-81f2-770ad44fadd0
  3. My Google account recovery pls recovery my personal account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Google account recovery pls recovery my personal account: Split from this thread. My Google account recovery pls recovery my personal account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-account-recovery-pls-recovery-my/3f5f249e-36db-4513-81f2-770ad44fadd0
  4. Bluetooth no longer available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer available: While I was using my laptop with my bluetooth mouse, the mouse suddenly stopped working. When I went into my settings, the bluetooth toggle button, which had been there earlier, had disappeared. I had not downloaded any new updates, drivers, or files from the internet. I went...
  5. Mail and calendar app no longer supports Google accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and calendar app no longer supports Google accounts: Why does the mail and calendar app no longer support google accounts since to 20h2 os build? Accounts can be added but they dont work. This has worked fine for years! Im really surprised microsoft have done this....
  6. Microsoft Forms now available for personal use to consumers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forms now available for personal use to consumers: Today, we’re excited to announce the availability of Microsoft Forms for personal use. Forms enables you to create a survey or quiz on any topic and works on any device via the web and the Office mobile app– making it easy to capture the information...
  7. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - No Longer Available in Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - No Longer Available in Account: Hi, This is /not/ a launch issue for the game. The game is no longer in my account at all. I bought it back in 2018 and was even in the beta for it. Come to try to install it and it is no where to be found in my account. I checked my email and was able to find the receipt...
  8. Brand new laptop consuming too much RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brand new laptop consuming too much RAM: Hello, I upgraded from and old dell laptop to a Huawei Matebook 13, I've had a good experience without any issues, except for a single one. I haven't installed much stuff, the startup applications are just the most basic ones, and even like that, and without running anything,...
  9. Sunset of consumer Google+ on April 2

in Windows 10 News
    Sunset of consumer Google+ on April 2: We announced this past fall that we’re sunsetting consumer Google+ in April 2019, and today have more details to share. While this process of deleting consumer content will take a few months and some content may remain visible during this time, you should take action before...
  10. Google shutting down Google+ for consumers

in Windows 10 News
    Google shutting down Google+ for consumers: Many third-party apps, services and websites build on top of our various services to improve everyone’s phones, working life, and online experience. We strongly support this active ecosystem. But increasingly, its success depends on users knowing that their data is secure,...