Windows 10: Google Not detecting Virus

Discus and support Google Not detecting Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So recentley ive been testing google anti virus and it seems to not be working. I have tried to install thing that have showed and said failed to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OneX2, Apr 4, 2021.

1. OneX2 Win User

Google Not detecting Virus

So recentley ive been testing google anti virus and it seems to not be working. I have tried to install thing that have showed and said failed to download, virus detected BUT... Now when i try and download them It just lets me download it and run it withought anything stopping me, is there something wrong with my windows??

:)

OneX2, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!

The email indicates that you have an FVD Media Inc extension installed. The email belongs to the developer.

Bing can be removed - it's not suspicious.

Type aboutGoogle Not detecting Virus :preferences#search in the address bar. Make sure that bing is non-default then in the search engine list highlight bing and remove.

Google Not detecting Virus [​IMG]

I would still suggest clean installing firefox and that means removing leftovers after uninstall.

Callender, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Google Not detecting Virus

MBAR cannot detect HPReyos

Hi

I used UnHackMe with Full and Rootkit scan active and it removed every files the virus has infected. It deleted FireFox but that's fine for me Google Not detecting Virus :)

Thank you for the suggestions simrick, I will use these steps if I encounter another virus in my computer.

RoasterMen, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Google Not detecting Virus

1. Google Not detecting Virus - Similar Threads - Google detecting Virus

2. Virus Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Detected: I'm trying to download an executable file from Google Drive but keep getting a "Virus Detected" warning that prevents the request from being completed. I can't see the file anywhere as blocked in the Windows Denfender reports, I've disabled Windows Defender, and even added...
  3. Virus Detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Detected: I'm trying to download an executable file from Google Drive but keep getting a "Virus Detected" warning that prevents the request from being completed. I can't see the file anywhere as blocked in the Windows Denfender reports, I've disabled Windows Defender, and even added...
  4. Virus Detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Google Chrome Virus Detected Notification

Google Chrome Virus Detected Notification: I accidentally clicked on the notification and now i think i might have a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-virus-detected-notification/b03d828b-d41a-40d4-bef6-163816a590d6
  6. virus detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus detection: i was downloading a file from crome suddenly there was a pop up and something small sized downloaded near to 5-6 mb i didnt get time to react it was passed by crome virus detection test but when it landed on pc i got virus alerts by win defender then suddenly it started...
  7. virus detection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus detection: i was downloading a file from crome suddenly there was a pop up and something small sized downloaded near to 5-6 mb i didnt get time to react it was passed by crome virus detection test but when it landed on pc i got virus alerts by win defender then suddenly it started...
  8. virus detection

9. Virus detected

Virus detected: I have a notification that say, virus detected. It has a Microsoft logo on it. It has an option "click here to remove virus". Is this legit? Should I click on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-detected/17e88016-b274-41d3-afd2-b70b14b30f59
  10. Virus Detection

Virus Detection: In my situation, I develop some accounting software of VB winform to use, normaly my software will modify registry to set offcie trusted location and whether the user who reads in registry has admin authority. However, I found here that it is no problem for window defender to...