Windows 10: Google One Drive

Discus and support Google One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Google One Drive is full at 15GB. It tells me I cannot send or receive email because it is full. How do I move all data from Google One Drive to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConwayConner, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Google One Drive

My Google One Drive is full at 15GB. It tells me I cannot send or receive email because it is full.

How do I move all data from Google One Drive to an external drive?

How do I stop Google One Drive from syncing with anything from and to my laptop.

:)

ConwayConner, Mar 26, 2019
  2. 2workit1 Win User

where is google drive?

Downloaded google drive; clicked open in the DL folder; it listed it in the : Programs on this computer. Went to desktop to look for the google drive icon; but it doesn't exist. Went back to the: programs on this computer; list; and now it is not listed
    in the list. Any ideas? Thanks.

2workit1, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Google Drive

Hi,

Compatibility issues can result to challenges in uploading files to your Google Drive using Internet Explorer 11. In order for us to effectively help you in resolving the concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you tried using other browsers to verify if the same thing occurs?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Feel free to leave any additional information necessary to rectify your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Google One Drive

Google Drive backup and sync icon in the taskbar is missing in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we truly appreciate time and effort that you have taken to research and work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to try following the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Navigate to C:\ Program Files (x86)\google\googledrivesync.exe
      OR
    2. Go to Start > Computer > Local Disk (C).
    3. Look for Program Files and open.
    4. Then navigate to Google > Drive.
    5. Double click on the googledrivesync.exe file and check.

If the issue still persists, please refer
    Fix problems syncing to your computer
    and also please post your query in

Google Drive Forum Support
    for better assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Google One Drive

1. Google One Drive - Similar Threads - Google Drive

2. i don't want google drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i don't want google drive.: a friend sent me photos as she always has and when i click on them it takes me to google drivee which i had disable. i want nothing to do with it.they used to just open normally.. It's in aol mail. can you help me? i know it's part of chrome but they don't answer everthank...
  3. i don't want google drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i don't want google drive.: a friend sent me photos as she always has and when i click on them it takes me to google drivee which i had disable. i want nothing to do with it.they used to just open normally.. It's in aol mail. can you help me? i know it's part of chrome but they don't answer everthank...
  4. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  5. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  6. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  7. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  8. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  9. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  10. Google Drive vignettes

Google Drive vignettes: Dans Google Drive les fichiers récemment importés n’affichent plus de vignettes alors que les fichiers plus anciens affichent correctement leurs vignettes. Quelqu’un aurait-il une idée pour corriger ce problème. J’ai constaté ce souci depuis hier…Voici une capture d'écran...