Windows 10: Google other language not showing in browser

Discus and support Google other language not showing in browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Dear friends, i am using windows 10. And i am using opera browser. But i can't able to see these languages. How to enable. Why it comes?. How to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bala6233, Aug 1, 2015.

1. bala6233 Win User

Google other language not showing in browser

Dear friends,

i am using windows 10. And i am using opera browser. But i can't able to see these languages. How to enable. Why it comes?. How to change. Plse tell me. Thanks.

Google other language not showing in browser [​IMG]

:)

bala6233, Aug 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge feels like auto resetting something

I'd recently installed Windows 10, and in the Microsoft Edge browser I'm having the problems:

1. When I go to facebook.com, it always shows me in language Marathi and never English, I don't understand the language problem as my Windows language is mostly English(India), yet everytime I restart or use browser after little time and set language of
    facebook to English, it rolls back to Marathi. This problem doesn't happen in Chrome or other browser at all, only this.

2. My google account browser never ever remembers, everytime I set it as "keep me logged in" always, yet after restarting I've to login again and do everything back again. Similarly, any other website where Google account was used to sign it gets automatically
    logged out because google account is always logged out, everything is affected. This problem is even happening on Chrome, Edge, so basically I think this problem is of OS, as every browser is affected by it.

ArkoSarkar, Aug 1, 2015
  3. U2Brutus Win User
    [BUG] Windows 10 OneDrive @ Default Settings Causing Major Issues With Security Permissions *Use Windows Feedback App to Upvote*

Jose,

If you use Google Chrome for browsing, you can use the configuration settings > advanced settings > languages to add other languages to the browser. When you have added a language you can set the option to translate pages from the standard browser language
    (English) into the added language (Spanish).

If you're unfamiliar with Google Chrome, I can add some screenshots to help out.

Another option is to copy the text you need and translate it with the
    Google Translate tool

I hope this helps.

U2Brutus, Aug 1, 2015
  4. bala6233 Win User

plse tell me. how to enable language ..

bala6233, Aug 2, 2015
  5. Global or just Google? Access your Google account to change language settings.

cyberrufus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google other language not showing in browser - Similar Threads - Google language showing

2. browser showing that icon instead of google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    browser showing that icon instead of google: Some browser has this problem, i recently clean install, like 2 weeks agoLike opera, google, brave but not for microsoft edge. any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-showing-that-icon-instead-of-google/8c4486a3-e32d-402e-b1cd-28f2cb40ca7d
  3. browser showing that icon instead of google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browser showing that icon instead of google: Some browser has this problem, i recently clean install, like 2 weeks agoLike opera, google, brave but not for microsoft edge. any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-showing-that-icon-instead-of-google/8c4486a3-e32d-402e-b1cd-28f2cb40ca7d
  4. Google language input tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google language input tools: I am trying to use the language input tool for a Spanish class. On the test, it works for one question, but when you leave that question it no longer works. Because the test is a locked screen, I cannot reload the tool. Any suggestions?...
  5. Google as a browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google as a browser: I was using Edge as my browser, then switched to Google Chrome as I could not get into two portals without it. I didn't like chrome, and would like to get the plain Google for my browser - can it be done?...
  6. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Browser: Ever since Windows did an update, the Google Chrome browser stays at the top of my screen. I only want it pinned to the task bar at the bottom of my screen like I had it before. How do I get rid of the browser staying at the top of my screen?...
  7. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  8. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  9. change language on Google Earth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change language on Google Earth: How to change the language on Google Earth ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-language-on-google-earth/3cf149fb-f7bb-45dc-915d-5ac1bb227c82
  10. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507