Windows 10: Google Pac-Man

Discus and support Google Pac-Man in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Back in 2010, Google celebrated Pac-Man's 30th w/a playable doodle on the Google main page. Back then, I was able to download a local version to play;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJW, Apr 23, 2021.

1. CJW
    CJW Win User

Google Pac-Man

Back in 2010, Google celebrated Pac-Man's 30th w/a playable doodle on the Google main page. Back then, I was able to download a local version to play; & I have from time to time w/o any problems.

To play this local version correctly, sound needed to be enabled. A snippet from Adobe.com:
    A trusted local HTML file may permit an untrusted local SWF to script it by setting allowScriptAccess="always".
    However, an untrusted local HTML file may never permit an untrusted local SWF to script it, regardless of the value of allowScriptAccess.
    To have Flash trust the local SWF, the Google Pacman folder must be added to the allow list using the Flash Control Panel:
    1. Open the Adobe Flash Control Panel > Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Global Security Settings panel
    2. Click 'Edit Locations'
    3. Click 'Add Location'
    4. Browse to the Google Pacman directory
    5. Click 'Confirm'

So now that Flash is "dead", I downloaded Adobe's official Flash Player Projector.
    But Google Pac-Man will not play.
    1. I start the Flash Player Projector.
    2. Using the Menu, I click: File>Open & navigate to my Google Pac-Man folder.
    3. But selecting the .html file OR the .swf file does nothing. The game does not start.

Can anyone help me w/this?

:)

2. Delta6326 Win User

Google Pac-Man

yeah baby got 5660 my first time to play pac man edit second try 11460
    dang died right in the red

Google Pac-Man Capture0137.jpg
    just realized that the field says Google lol
    EDIT: by the way Bruce you may want to black out your email as people may sign you up for spam:shadedshu

Delta6326, Apr 23, 2021
  3. F1reFly Win User
    Google Pac-Man

There are websites with emulation built in where you can play most old console games right there in the browser, from mario bros to pac man....and this is what gets all the attention? figures.

F1reFly, Apr 23, 2021
  4. JATownes Win User

Google Pac-Man

Google Pac-Man

You can also play 2 player. Just hit the "insert coin" button twice. One player uses the arrow keys, the other uses the WASD keys. (Player 2 is Mrs. Pac Man) We have been having fun in the office all day. Great use of JAVA IMHO.

JATownes, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Google Pac-Man

1. Google Pac-Man - Similar Threads - Google Pac Man

2. WSL and Zscaler localhost proxy pac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL and Zscaler localhost proxy pac: Hello everyone I am trying to figure out how to get the WSL to work with the windows proxy settings? We are using a pac file, and I can not figure out how to configure the wsl to use it. We use the zscaler service. If you are not familiar it is a local proxyservice. it runs a...
  3. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  4. PACNINJA MAN & GHOSTS PRO ™ and PAC-3D-MAN ™ PRO told that store app/win11/Xbox area told...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PACNINJA MAN & GHOSTS PRO ™ and PAC-3D-MAN ™ PRO told that store app/win11/Xbox area told...: PACNINJA MAN & GHOSTS PRO ™ and PAC-3D-MAN ™ PRO was told in Xbox forums area asked about store app/windows 11 thing area told because they were knockoffs, I would like to know why did they even make it onto the store app in the first place? since that defeats the if any is...
  5. PACNINJA MAN & GHOSTS PRO ™ and PAC-3D-MAN ™ PRO told that store app/win11/Xbox area told...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PACNINJA MAN & GHOSTS PRO ™ and PAC-3D-MAN ™ PRO told that store app/win11/Xbox area told...: PACNINJA MAN & GHOSTS PRO ™ and PAC-3D-MAN ™ PRO was told in Xbox forums area asked about store app/windows 11 thing area told because they were knockoffs, I would like to know why did they even make it onto the store app in the first place? since that defeats the if any is...
  6. Local Group Policy - PAC File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Group Policy - PAC File: Hello,Is there a place in the local group policy where I can specify a PAC file that applies to the computer for any user?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-group-policy-pac-file/ff3827e7-44ca-4d5b-a537-70751622272d
  7. Local Group Policy - PAC File

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Group Policy - PAC File: Hello,Is there a place in the local group policy where I can specify a PAC file that applies to the computer for any user?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-group-policy-pac-file/ff3827e7-44ca-4d5b-a537-70751622272d
  8. pac virus or just a coincidence?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pac virus or just a coincidence?: I have an entry in my startup menu called "Program". On checking the Windows Register I find that this corresponds to a service called "pac". However there is no data saved for the program or the path. Presumably it is a remnant of some other software that did not remove...
  9. PAC file not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PAC file not working: I have the following PAC file: function FindProxyForURLurl, host {// use proxy for specific domainsif shExpMatchurl, "*.google.com" shExpMatchhost, "*.google.com" return "PROXY 37.221.114.33:2255";// by default use no proxyreturn "DIRECT";} and I have apache2.4...
  10. Google - Better protection against Man in the Middle phishing attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Google - Better protection against Man in the Middle phishing attacks: We’re constantly working to improve our phishing protections to keep your information secure. Last year, we announced that we would require JavaScript to be enabled in your browser when you sign in so that we can run a risk assessment whenever credentials are entered on a...