Windows 10: Google Pac-Man

Discus and support Google Pac-Man in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Back in 2010, Google celebrated Pac-Man's 30th w/a playable doodle on the Google main page. Back then, I was able to download a local version to play;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJW, Apr 23, 2021.

1. CJW
    CJW Win User

Google Pac-Man

Back in 2010, Google celebrated Pac-Man's 30th w/a playable doodle on the Google main page. Back then, I was able to download a local version to play; & I have from time to time w/o any problems.

To play this local version correctly, sound needed to be enabled. A snippet from Adobe.com:
    A trusted local HTML file may permit an untrusted local SWF to script it by setting allowScriptAccess="always".
    However, an untrusted local HTML file may never permit an untrusted local SWF to script it, regardless of the value of allowScriptAccess.
    To have Flash trust the local SWF, the Google Pacman folder must be added to the allow list using the Flash Control Panel:
    1. Open the Adobe Flash Control Panel > Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Global Security Settings panel
    2. Click 'Edit Locations'
    3. Click 'Add Location'
    4. Browse to the Google Pacman directory
    5. Click 'Confirm'

So now that Flash is "dead", I downloaded Adobe's official Flash Player Projector.
    But Google Pac-Man will not play.
    1. I start the Flash Player Projector.
    2. Using the Menu, I click: File>Open & navigate to my Google Pac-Man folder.
    3. But selecting the .html file OR the .swf file does nothing. The game does not start.

Can anyone help me w/this?

:)

2. Delta6326 Win User

Google Pac-Man

yeah baby got 5660 my first time to play pac man edit second try 11460
    dang died right in the red

Google Pac-Man Capture0137.jpg
    just realized that the field says Google lol
    EDIT: by the way Bruce you may want to black out your email as people may sign you up for spam:shadedshu

Delta6326, Apr 23, 2021
  3. F1reFly Win User
    Google Pac-Man

There are websites with emulation built in where you can play most old console games right there in the browser, from mario bros to pac man....and this is what gets all the attention? figures.

F1reFly, Apr 23, 2021
  4. JATownes Win User

Google Pac-Man

Google Pac-Man

You can also play 2 player. Just hit the "insert coin" button twice. One player uses the arrow keys, the other uses the WASD keys. (Player 2 is Mrs. Pac Man) We have been having fun in the office all day. Great use of JAVA IMHO.

JATownes, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Google Pac-Man

1. Google Pac-Man - Similar Threads - Google Pac Man

2. No Mans Sky Files Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Mans Sky Files Location: I recently brought NMS from the Microsoft store hoping to be able to access its files and play with mods, i feel like i've searched everywhere and looked up many different possible methods but still no luck....
  3. PAC file not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PAC file not working: I have the following PAC file: function FindProxyForURLurl, host {// use proxy for specific domainsif shExpMatchurl, "*.google.com" shExpMatchhost, "*.google.com" return "PROXY 37.221.114.33:2255";// by default use no proxyreturn "DIRECT";} and I have apache2.4...
  4. Oh man...what is this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh man...what is this??: [ATTACH] When I use programs such as messenger, whatsapp and various other programs, they start to glitch out a produce what looks like a broken screen. Not sure whats happening here... Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Acer Nitro 5 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU...
  5. Return of the Gates-man

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Return of the Gates-man: Why doesn't Microsoft bring back Bill Gates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-of-the-gates-man/aee5f109-9759-437e-8b13-374562525112
  6. Store, just FIND it man...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store, just FIND it man...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/happinessiseasy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrqq0i/store_just_find_it_man/
  7. No man's sky nie działa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No man's sky nie działa: Gdy próbuję włączyć No Man's Sky przekierowuje mnie na stronę narzędzia o nazwie usługi gier które ma do pobrania aktualizacje, jednak gdy próbuję ją ściągnąć nic się nie dzieje. Dzieje się tak i przy próbie odpalenia gry przez wyszukiwarkę aplikacji windowsa i przez...
  8. Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing: Hello all. Got No Man's Sky when it was on sale the other week and have been having a hard time playing it due to crashing. After I play for a while, it will shut down my PC and reboot it saying that there was a power surge and that ASUS protection shut down my computer to...
  9. Google - Better protection against Man in the Middle phishing attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Google - Better protection against Man in the Middle phishing attacks: We’re constantly working to improve our phishing protections to keep your information secure. Last year, we announced that we would require JavaScript to be enabled in your browser when you sign in so that we can run a risk assessment whenever credentials are entered on a...
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...