Windows 10: Google page

Discus and support Google page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For a while now, when I open the Google page to search for something, it shifts upward, whites out then shifts back down again before I can type.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by trucker65, Nov 2, 2020.

1. trucker65 Win User

Google page

For a while now, when I open the Google page to search for something, it shifts upward, whites out then shifts back down again before I can type.

:)

trucker65, Nov 2, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

How to change my home page back.

I don't think you are. I just did those steps on mine. Changed from Google to Bing, click Home button and it went to Bing. Changed it back to Google, click Home and it went to Google. Norton must have something jammed in there like a fishhook. I don't do Norton, so you're back to Josey's suggestions.

f14tomcat, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Center Google Web Page - How?

How can I center my Google Web Page? I followed the below steps, but when I closed, the new position did not stay.
    I use Windows 10, Google and Microsoft Edge, but I do not use Google Chrome.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Regedit32

Jul 16, 2017

Assuming you can still see part of Google Chrome browser window, albeit its off centre, do the following:

• Open the Google Chrome browser
    • Now press Alt + Spacebar keys together, then with mouse select Move from the menu that appears
    • Now tap your left or right Arrow key to move the browser to a position you like.
      • i.e. If browser is off to right then tap the left Arrow key to bring it back to the left, or
      • If browser is off to the left then tap the right Arrow key to bring it back to the right
      • Likewise, you can tap the up/down Arrow keys to move it up or down.
    • When you have positioned the browser where you want it, close the browser. This allows it to set its current position, so it opens there the next time you use it.
    Now when you open it again, it ought to be in the position you moved it to.​

Jerry8A, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google page

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Google page

1. Google page - Similar Threads - Google page

2. Function Keys now taking you to Google Chrome Help page [Solution]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function Keys now taking you to Google Chrome Help page [Solution]: I was looking for the answer to this myself and happened to spot something that ended up being the solution. I own a Dell G15 laptop. The problem I had was when pressing the function keys directly without the fn button they typically would work by performing the task...
  3. Function Keys now taking you to Google Chrome Help page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function Keys now taking you to Google Chrome Help page: I was looking for the answer to this myself and happened to spot something that ended up being the solution. I own a Dell G15 laptop. The problem I had was when pressing the function keys directly without the fn button they typically would work by performing the task...
  4. Function Keys now taking you to Google Chrome Help page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Function Keys now taking you to Google Chrome Help page: I was looking for the answer to this myself and happened to spot something that ended up being the solution. I own a Dell G15 laptop. The problem I had was when pressing the function keys directly without the fn button they typically would work by performing the task...
  5. my microsoft edge can't Look at the web pag,but google chrome can Look at the web page .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft edge can't Look at the web pag,but google chrome can Look at the web page .: my microsoft edge can't Look at the web pag,but google chrome can Look at the web page .edge say "You're not connected It looks like there's something wrong with the proxy serveror the address is incorrect."...
  6. my microsoft edge can't Look at the web pag,but google chrome can Look at the web page .

my microsoft edge can't Look at the web pag,but google chrome can Look at the web page .: my microsoft edge can't Look at the web pag,but google chrome can Look at the web page .edge say "You're not connected It looks like there's something wrong with the proxy serveror the address is incorrect."...
  7. Cannot sign in to Google from sign in page on Nokia Asha 302 problem with sign-in block

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in to Google from sign in page on Nokia Asha 302 problem with sign-in block: Good dayThe block where you are supposed to enter your email or phone does not convert my text. Instead email address is shown as I type it in but so too is the 'email address or phone' wording that you normally would have there. So when I press on 'next' the page loads but...
  8. Cannot sign in to Google from sign in page on Nokia Asha 302 problem with sign-in block

Cannot sign in to Google from sign in page on Nokia Asha 302 problem with sign-in block: Good dayThe block where you are supposed to enter your email or phone does not convert my text. Instead email address is shown as I type it in but so too is the 'email address or phone' wording that you normally would have there. So when I press on 'next' the page loads but...
  9. While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is...: While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is frozen till the add is done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-microsoft-edge-i-open-tayyarorg-google/7f0f93d6-c4e2-4a68-b809-44ef93b53bc2
  10. While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is...

While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is...: While using Microsoft Edge, I open tayyar.org. Google pops up its ads and the page is frozen till the add is done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-microsoft-edge-i-open-tayyarorg-google/7f0f93d6-c4e2-4a68-b809-44ef93b53bc2