Windows 10: Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more

Discus and support Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The holidays are always a great time to reflect on what really matters—for me, that’s my family, both near and back home in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more

Source: New Cinematic photos and more ways to relive your Memories

:)

Brink, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android

Source: A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos

Brink, Dec 15, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Google changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

Source: Changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

See also: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Photos will stop syncing to Drive on July 10, 2019

Brink, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more - Similar Threads - Google Photos adds

2. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  3. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  4. Photo add-on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo add-on: Hi ,What is this ?When I click on this this come → https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-add-on/6c7fb354-bb30-4e4f-9854-7eeaa8c46f26
  5. Google photos

Google photos: Not sure if this can be done but I'll try. My son was in a wedding yesterday and he sent 20 pictures to my phone, I have an android, can these pictures be somehow put into google photos? I have windows 10, version 10.0.19041 Build. 180318
  6. A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android

in Windows 10 News
    A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android: Whether it’s a daily selfie or a #throwbackthursday photo, we all want our photos to look great before we share them. For some, that might mean getting the lighting or crop just right. Or maybe it means achieving a look that perfectly reflects your own personal...
  7. Google Photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Photo: Why are the recent photos I took with my android, not passing over to my google photo on PC. Up until this morning it was not a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photo/4b683b18-c259-45ec-9b02-3e618684695b
  8. google photo

google photo: could not see photo by Google Photo after downloaded by MS Store. will you tell me how to get them to see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photo/288fcbf7-d3a9-4f98-9c35-73ec3fc65543
  9. google photos

google photos: Im trying to make a new folder for all my pictures that are saved in google photos and cannot figure it out! can someone help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photos/17693e6c-4795-4286-accf-8a611c46d8b9
  10. Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos: The essential role of email has always been the ability to easily share ideas and information with anyone in the world. Whether it’s working with your classmates, arranging a vacation or planning a global product launch—email is a staple of modern communication. In recent...