Windows 10: Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

Discus and support Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to transfer pictures from Google Photos on my Android phone to my PC laptop via USB cable. I am following the directions I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Leanne_965, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

I am trying to transfer pictures from Google Photos on my Android phone to my PC laptop via USB cable. I am following the directions I was given:Connect phone to PC with USB cable.Turn phone on and unlock it.On PC, select START button and then select PHOTOS.Select IMPORT>From a USB device, then follow directions.I get as far as the IMPORT from USB device but then a window pops up and says: "SOMETHING WENT WRONG. We are having trouble accessing items on the device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted the notification to connect? Make sure there are photos or videos on your device. " It t

:)

Leanne_965, Jun 10, 2021

2. Android Phone to PC pictures are .thmbnails not pictures

Do you need to move the original photos to your PC? OR are you okay with using Google Photos?

Google Photos will backup all your photos for free on the web from your phone. Then you can access them via the web on the PC. When you need some of them, you download. It's good quality but maybe not original quality.

If you need to move the originals -- here's some advice

How to Transfer Photos from Android to Your Windows PC

The Pool Man, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC

It's so easy.

Upload the pictures on your Android phone to Google Photos or Google Drive or OneDrive or any other cloud storage you wish ... then download 'em to your PC.

SnS (Unrepentant Advisor), Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

1. Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC - Similar Threads - Google photos won't

2. trying to upload photos from Android phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to upload photos from Android phone: I cannot make the photos on my Galaxy A11 phone to my Acer Aspire Laptop win 10. have followed instructions via "Settings" to install "Microsoft Media Features Pack " as I was instructed but would not install on my PC, also using a USB connection does not show photos in...
  3. can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop: When I try to transfer photos from my android phone to my laptop via a USB cable I get as far as the Import option. When I click import I get the window that should show the photos on my phone but instead of showing the actual photos it just shows the date and a frame with a...
  4. Transfer photos from Motorola (L6) phone to W10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer photos from Motorola (L6) phone to W10 PC: I've tried, but the best I have managed is to get an Icon for the Phone in my Devices and Printers using USB The PC does not seem to have Bluetooth to be able to recognise the Motorola when it transmitting "Find Me" next to the PC. Is BlueTooth supported in my Free Version...
  5. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.: Transferring photos from my android phone to windows 10, the process freezes up. It has worked for several years, but after windows 10's latest update it won't transfer....
  6. how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc: how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-my-phone-android-to-the/3bbbf178-9266-4080-a76a-f53a4364edb1
  7. How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC

How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC: how to transfer pictures on android phone to desktop pc running windows 10. Photos app will not make transfer * Original title: tranfer pictures camera to pc...
  8. Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone: i can not download music from my pc to android phone ***Original title: i can not download music from my pc to android phone*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-files-from-pc-to-android-phone/357b32a0-7548-4786-ac3c-3f32cfe3a227"
  9. Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC: I have an old Android phone and a laptop running Windows 10. My phone doesn’t have an SD card and a data package. I did everything I can, updated drivers for this Motorola Rival phone...
  10. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...