Windows 10: Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

Discus and support Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to transfer pictures from Google Photos on my Android phone to my PC laptop via USB cable. I am following the directions I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Leanne_965, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

I am trying to transfer pictures from Google Photos on my Android phone to my PC laptop via USB cable. I am following the directions I was given:Connect phone to PC with USB cable.Turn phone on and unlock it.On PC, select START button and then select PHOTOS.Select IMPORT>From a USB device, then follow directions.I get as far as the IMPORT from USB device but then a window pops up and says: "SOMETHING WENT WRONG. We are having trouble accessing items on the device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted the notification to connect? Make sure there are photos or videos on your device. " It t

:)

Leanne_965, Jun 10, 2021

2. Android Phone to PC pictures are .thmbnails not pictures

Do you need to move the original photos to your PC? OR are you okay with using Google Photos?

Google Photos will backup all your photos for free on the web from your phone. Then you can access them via the web on the PC. When you need some of them, you download. It's good quality but maybe not original quality.

If you need to move the originals -- here's some advice

How to Transfer Photos from Android to Your Windows PC

The Pool Man, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC

It's so easy.

Upload the pictures on your Android phone to Google Photos or Google Drive or OneDrive or any other cloud storage you wish ... then download 'em to your PC.

SnS (Unrepentant Advisor), Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

1. Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC - Similar Threads - Google photos won't

2. Device is unreachable error when transferring photos from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device is unreachable error when transferring photos from Android phone to PC: All of a sudden when I connect by phone to my PC via USB cable, the PC will start showing the photos on my phone and then a "Device is unreachable" error pops up. I haven't made any changes to settings and I have have been using the same phone & laptop for the last couple of...
  3. Transfer recent photos from android phone to PC problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer recent photos from android phone to PC problem.: When I use an USB cable to transfer recent photos from android phone to PC, it detects thousands of photos to transfer. Where are these photos coming from? This is a new phenomenon. How does one transfer only the most recent, new photos taken as always happened in the past?...
  4. Transfer recent photos from android phone to PC problem.

Transfer recent photos from android phone to PC problem.: When I use an USB cable to transfer recent photos from android phone to PC, it detects thousands of photos to transfer. Where are these photos coming from? This is a new phenomenon. How does one transfer only the most recent, new photos taken as always happened in the past?...
  5. Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop: I have been trying to transfer photos from my phone to the laptop and nothing seems to work and I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-transferring-photos-from-android-phone-to/583f6a8b-599e-493d-8844-283ed31f909e
  6. Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop

Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop: I have been trying to transfer photos from my phone to the laptop and nothing seems to work and I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-transferring-photos-from-android-phone-to/583f6a8b-599e-493d-8844-283ed31f909e
  7. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  8. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  9. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.: Transferring photos from my android phone to windows 10, the process freezes up. It has worked for several years, but after windows 10's latest update it won't transfer....
  10. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...