Windows 10: Google pixel phone widgets

Discus and support Google pixel phone widgets in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Havw just had an update to my Google Pixel 4XL and now I cannot delete widgets from the different screens or even move them around for that matter .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Sep 26, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Google pixel phone widgets

Havw just had an update to my Google Pixel 4XL and now I cannot delete widgets from the different screens or even move them around for that matter .
    Any ideas please - I have Googled this issue but what it says doesn't work.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New features coming to Google Pixel 4 phone

Source: (Don’t) hold the phone: new features coming to Pixel 4

Brink, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New features coming to Google Pixel 4 phone Mobile

Source: (Don’t) hold the phone: new features coming to Pixel 4

Brink, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Google pixel phone widgets

Nokia C7 - dead pixel on E-mail widget?

A "Dead pixel" does not only refer to the hardware, in my opinion. As for the solution you suggested, I don't think that reinstalling the widget will help. Of course I appreciate it that you tried to help here, but since this 'dead' pixel doesn't really
    bother me, I think I'll wait till symbian anna comes out ... I just wanted to know whether anyone has noticed any "dead pixel" on Nokia E-mail widget too ...

phonehacker, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Google pixel phone widgets

1. Google pixel phone widgets - Similar Threads - Google pixel phone

2. Phone Link, Google Pixel 8 Pro, and "bluetooth interruption error" for phone calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link, Google Pixel 8 Pro, and "bluetooth interruption error" for phone calls.: I am trying to use Phone Link with my new Google Pixel 8 Pro. Messages and Photos are working seamlessly, but the 'Calls' tab provides the error: "Bluetooth Interruption. An app may be disrupting your PC's Bluetooth." I have followed all recommended troubleshoots currently...
  3. Phone Link, Google Pixel 8 Pro, and "bluetooth interruption error" for phone calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link, Google Pixel 8 Pro, and "bluetooth interruption error" for phone calls.: I am trying to use Phone Link with my new Google Pixel 8 Pro. Messages and Photos are working seamlessly, but the 'Calls' tab provides the error: "Bluetooth Interruption. An app may be disrupting your PC's Bluetooth." I have followed all recommended troubleshoots currently...
  4. Signed Out Google Account in Google Pixel 6 Pro

Signed Out Google Account in Google Pixel 6 Pro: Unable to Sign in Google Account Sign out to your Account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signed-out-google-account-in-google-pixel-6-pro/c012abf8-ff4e-4537-9fc6-fcc9951e13c0
  5. Signed Out Google Account in Google Pixel 6 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Signed Out Google Account in Google Pixel 6 Pro: Unable to Sign in Google Account Sign out to your Account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signed-out-google-account-in-google-pixel-6-pro/c012abf8-ff4e-4537-9fc6-fcc9951e13c0
  6. Signed Out Google Account in Google Pixel 6 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Google Pixel 4a not recognized by Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Pixel 4a not recognized by Windows 11?: As you can see in my screenshot, no files associated with my phone appear when my phone is connected to my Surface Pro 8. Both devices are fully updated. What I want to do is move the music files from my phone to my PC. That's all. What do I need to do? I connected the...
  8. Google Pixel 4a not recognized by Windows 11?

Google Pixel 4a not recognized by Windows 11?: As you can see in my screenshot, no files associated with my phone appear when my phone is connected to my Surface Pro 8. Both devices are fully updated. What I want to do is move the music files from my phone to my PC. That's all. What do I need to do? I connected the...
  9. Google announces latest Pixel feature drop

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces latest Pixel feature drop: [quote] [media] One of the best parts of Pixel is regular feature drops that make the phone better and better (and better). With the December update, even more Pixel owners will get to experience our most recent updates, along with a few new surprises. The latest and...
  10. New features coming to Google Pixel 4 phone

in Windows 10 News
    New features coming to Google Pixel 4 phone: KnRbXWojW7c As we shared last month, Pixel 4 is in the works1. Today we’re giving you an early look at the technology behind two new features coming to Pixel 4 that make your phone more helpful and represent a next step in our vision for ambient computing. Motion Sense...