Windows 10: Google play games

Discus and support Google play games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can i download google play games on a acer laptop with windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbieGirl54, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Google play games

Can i download google play games on a acer laptop with windows 10?

:)

BarbieGirl54, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Google Play and game

I've tried to download 2 games and no matter what I cant get them to download, and I went to google play and I cant get the games in there. How can I get these games? I want Simes Free Play and Poker Stars.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JillBaugous, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Google play games

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Google play games

1. Google play games - Similar Threads - Google play games

2. BSOD When installling Google play games beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When installling Google play games beta: I Was Installing Google Play Games Beta When it finished it suddenly got a BSOD Blue Screen Of Death says that ntokrnl.exe crashed i think i don't know the error code because it just took 1 second i couldn't see the error code but i opened Event Viewer And I Saw This:Faulting...
  3. No space on google play games beta?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No space on google play games beta?: When trying to install a game through google play games beta it says no space on c drive even though there is 7gb free and the game is only 130mb. Is there anything you can suggest?Many thanks...
  4. No space on google play games beta?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No space on google play games beta?: When trying to install a game through google play games beta it says no space on c drive even though there is 7gb free and the game is only 130mb. Is there anything you can suggest?Many thanks...
  5. No space on google play games beta?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Google Play Games on PC launches in Europe and Japan

in Windows 10 News
    Google Play Games on PC launches in Europe and Japan: Google announced an expansion of Google Play Games on PC today, noting that more PC gamers could soon play Android games on their computers. Google Play Games on PC was launched by Google in 2021 to bring Android games to Windows PCs. Microsoft launched the Windows Subsystem...
  7. Google Play Games is coming to Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 News
    Google Play Games is coming to Windows 10 and 11: Windows 11 can run Android apps and games, and we showed you how to install them by side-loading the WSA and APKs. But, as it turns out, Google has something different planned for PCs. [ATTACH] The search giant is bringing Google Play Games to Windows 10 and 11, in 2022....
  8. GOOGLE PLAY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GOOGLE PLAY: I NEED TO DOWNLOAD AN APP THROUGH GOOGLE PLAY ONTO MY SURFACE PRO. HOW DO I DO THAT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play/f401ec66-bb9b-425e-9861-849faee1b4e8
  9. Google Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Play: How do I download the google play app onto my windows 10 laptop? Its not in the windows store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play/657eba74-d0ad-4e0f-b324-29fa66ff428a
  10. Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Play: How can I get Google Play on to my new Windows 10 Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play/3e17e2e2-5c63-42a2-afa7-4b17a90c301b