Windows 10: Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families

Discus and support Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Google Play, we’re committed to providing a positive, safe environment for children and families. Over the last few years, we’ve helped parents find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families

Source: https://android-developers.googleblo...-for-kids.html

:)

Brink, May 29, 2019

2. Family Safety weekly report being CC'd to my children

Hi,

As the information of Family Safety Report are going to children by default, we would like you to do a refresh on the child account and see if the issue persists.

To remove/re-add a child account, please follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to Family Safety using the parent account.

2. Click Manage list of Family Members.

3. Select the child account, and then click Remove. Click Remove to confirm.

Please refer the below link on removal or turn off the family features:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/family-features-remove-uninstall-faq

After troubleshooting, we would suggest you to add the children account. The reports will not be CC to children.

The below link will help you to add your children's account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/monitor-child-device-activity

For more information on Family Safety Account on Windows 10, please refer to the below link:

Family Safety: Frequently Asked Questions

If the issue still persist, we would suggest to write back to us with the results for the above steps provided, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

RiyazurRehman, May 29, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, May 29, 2019
  4. Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families

Unable to add all children under the family, allowing only 4 children.

Original title: Family Accts - Children Accts...

I have 6 children and it seems from what I can tell there are only 4 allowed. Is that correct? Why not let me have all my children under the family?

I know 6 is a lot of children but I don't think it's that unreasonable of a #. Even with 6 kids we still want to keep them safe.

If you have any suggestions I would appreciate you help.

Mike

climbidaho, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families

1. Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families - Similar Threads - Google Play policies

2. Firewall rules to make smb safer and still usable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firewall rules to make smb safer and still usable?: Hi everyone, my scenario is a Windows11-machine with two ethernet ports no wifi: one 2.5GbE port connected to the router/internet and a second 10GbE port connected directly to a Mac that is connected in turn to a couple of thunderbolt2 HFS+ RAIDs Mac "can" access to internet...
  3. Cannot add children to family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add children to family: According to support, I should make an inquiry here with reference to this ticket 1049926024. Thanks for the help*Original title - Case 1049926024 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-add-children-to-family/ec3d1f3c-94af-47a3-8559-e1a3b0831419
  4. Cannot add children to family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add children to family: According to support, I should make an inquiry here with reference to this ticket 1049926024. Thanks for the help*Original title - Case 1049926024 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-add-children-to-family/ec3d1f3c-94af-47a3-8559-e1a3b0831419
  5. Cannot add children to family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Keeping your family safer online with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Keeping your family safer online with Microsoft Edge: We have lots of news this month to make the most of your time and help keep your family safer online. Today, we’re excited to unveil Microsoft Edge Kids Mode, a safer space for your child to discover the web. You can also learn more about Kids Mode by visiting our...
  7. Isolation is Safer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Isolation is Safer: 21H2 will isolate 3rd party drivers. This allows the OS to be isolated, or sandboxed, away from the rest of the third-party drivers, and the primary benefit is security. Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  8. Children able to leave Family!? Makes family pointless!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Children able to leave Family!? Makes family pointless!: Children do not need parents consent to have a Microsoft Account in certain countries.. They do not need to lie about their age. They still have a "Child" account. But need to be invited to family. And therefore need to accept in email.. therefore they also get the same email...
  9. Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data

in Windows 10 News
    Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data: We’re always working on making it easier for you to understand and control your data so you can make privacy choices that are right for you. Earlier this year, we launched a new Google Account experience that puts your privacy and security front and center, and we updated our...
  10. Google: Building a safer web, for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Google: Building a safer web, for everyone: Today is Safer Internet Day, a moment for technology companies, nonprofit organizations, security firms, and people around the world to focus on online safety, together. To mark the occasion, we’re rolling out new tools, and some useful reminders, to help protect you from...