Windows 10: Google Play

Discus and support Google Play in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I download the google play app onto my windows 10 laptop? Its not in the windows store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KatieGraves1, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Google Play

How do I download the google play app onto my windows 10 laptop? Its not in the windows store.

:)

KatieGraves1, Mar 20, 2020

2. google play

Hi, there are some apps I want to download including the nationwide mobile banking app, and the AVG antivirus free, but the only way I can get them is through Google Play. I have the Nokia lumia 800 and when I try and download an app on Google Play there
    is an error message that saya "Your phone or tablet isn’t
    a supported device
    . There is no way to manually add your phone or tablet to the device list on play.google.com, and you will not be able to use the Google Play website." It advises that 'If your device is not on this list, then we recommend contacting your
    device manufacturer for further support'. The Nokia Lumia 800 is not on the list of supported devices for Google Play (see webpage:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1727131#N
    ). Please advise me how to get access to the nationwide mobile banking and AVG antivirus apps which I need.

Thank you

JudithPearse, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Mar 20, 2020
  4. fussybob Win User

Google Play

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Google Play

1. Google Play - Similar Threads - Google Play

2. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  3. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  4. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. can google play be installed using window 10 on a laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can google play be installed using window 10 on a laptop: I connected a cricut explorer 3 via usb cable to my laptop even paid for certain apps. I cant access the files i saved to send to cricut nor does it show that its a device attached to my laptop...
  6. can google play be installed using window 10 on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can google play be installed using window 10 on a laptop: I connected a cricut explorer 3 via usb cable to my laptop even paid for certain apps. I cant access the files i saved to send to cricut nor does it show that its a device attached to my laptop...
  7. can google play be installed using window 10 on a laptop

8. how do you download the google play store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you download the google play store.: I just want the play store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-download-the-google-play-store/82c8266f-d3ac-4a9f-a3c7-cb9271962ea9
  9. how do you download the google play store.

how do you download the google play store.: I just want the play store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-download-the-google-play-store/82c8266f-d3ac-4a9f-a3c7-cb9271962ea9
  10. To uninstall tile cash go. To Google play look up then uninstall aa if. Installing

To uninstall tile cash go. To Google play look up then uninstall aa if. Installing: Go to Google play lók up tile cash as if install ING uh instaaall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-uninstall-tile-cash-go-to-google-play-look-up/f8d75925-9f41-42e1-9f00-236cfb9d0edb