Windows 10: Google Privacy Reminder Keeps Nagging Me

Discus and support Google Privacy Reminder Keeps Nagging Me in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why do i keep seeing this nag window? [img] I accept the conditions but it just returns a few minutes later. 136475 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steve C, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

Google Privacy Reminder Keeps Nagging Me

Why do i keep seeing this nag window?

Google Privacy Reminder Keeps Nagging Me [​IMG]

I accept the conditions but it just returns a few minutes later.

:)

Steve C, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Pete 100 Win User

Google Privacy Reminder

Hi all,

Recently each time I go into Google and search for something I get a privacy reminder so I agree to it and then a couple of days later its back.

This is getting really annoying.

Any ideas please ??

Peter Lavender

Pete 100, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Google "Nag" on Edge

I found a way to get rid of the Google nag using uBlock Origin. I've tested it on Firefox and Edge.
    1. Install the uBlock Origin addon and restart browser
    2. Go to google.com so you see the nag
    3. Click on the uBlock Origin icon
    4. Click on the Eye Dropper icon (enter element picker mode) and you screen will darken
    5. Move your mouse over the nag (mak sure the whole nag is hilighted) and left click, you will see a box appear in the bottom right of your screen
    6. Move your mouse to the bottom right of screen (the box will become visible) and click on the create button
    7. Refresh browser and the nag should disappear.

Eagle51, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Google Privacy Reminder Keeps Nagging Me - Similar Threads - Google Privacy Reminder

2. google privacy error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google privacy error: this problem started today and when i try to search up anything i get privacy error NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID with everything i try to search up but when i type in the search bar for example: youtube.com. it works. i tired everything online and it didn't work...
  3. Searching a "Remind Me" program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Searching a "Remind Me" program: Hello,I am looking for some small simple program, sort of "Remind Me" program, to enter a note or two.Searched the internet, tried some but they are too complicated.Just a simple program which will start when turning computer on.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thankswin...
  4. Searching a "Remind Me" program

in Windows 10 Support
    Searching a "Remind Me" program: Hello,I am looking for some small simple program, sort of "Remind Me" program, to enter a note or two.Searched the internet, tried some but they are too complicated.Just a simple program which will start when turning computer on.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thankswin...
  5. Google keeping privacy and security simple for you

in Windows 10 News
    Google keeping privacy and security simple for you: Our goal has always been to create products that are simple, helpful, and intuitive. It’s no different with privacy and security: managing your data should be just as easy as making a restaurant reservation, or using Maps to find the fastest way back home. Earlier this year,...
  6. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  7. remind me app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remind me app: how can I make yearly reminders (for ex. birthdays) so the pop up exact date every year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remind-me-app/ab4a9384-2dd7-4eed-80ec-2eaa2100f86e
  8. Google "Nag" on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Google "Nag" on Edge: Anyone know how to eliminate the Google "nag" on Edge ? Pops up very, very frequently in the upper right corner of the page. MB adwcleaner is negative. [img] 91452
  9. Remember to remind me (not)

in Browsers and Email
    Remember to remind me (not): Hi Gurus and Geneii, Before THE BIG UPGRADE, I enjoyed Windows Mail but, after it, appeared to have both Windows Mail and Mail. Preferring the old, I blitzed the new, because Windows Mail works fine for me and messages seem to come through more quickly. Also, until...
  10. Bitdefender is nagging me

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Bitdefender is nagging me: Having ditched AVG because of its persistent nagging to upgrade to the paid version, I am now using Bitdefender free, but it is now nagging me several times an hour to open an account. If I did open an account, what would the result be? More nags to upgrade, unsolicited...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google privacy reminder