Windows 10: Google prompts download of the next website when pressing gmail or signing in to another...

Discus and support Google prompts download of the next website when pressing gmail or signing in to another... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The title might sound confusing, but it is true. When i open google chrome, the normal screen appears, however when i press gmail to access my emails,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HanssenGio, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Google prompts download of the next website when pressing gmail or signing in to another...

The title might sound confusing, but it is true. When i open google chrome, the normal screen appears, however when i press gmail to access my emails, google tells me to download a .html file, leading towards the gmail window that was supposed to open when i click gmail. The same goes when i try to switch accounts, it tells me to download a .html leading to google with that desired account logged in.My google works fine now, but now i'm concerned, is it something i should be careful of, like malware or is it just a glitch in the google system?

:)

HanssenGio, Sep 1, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Introducing Google Gmail Labs

Google is inviting Gmail users in the US and UK to participate in the testing of Gmail Labs. Launched today, the latest Google service brings a list of experimental new features that will eventually become part of Gmail. Gmail Labs is available now through the Settings/Labs page of your Gmail box.
    Source: Official Gmail Blog

malware, Sep 1, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Google Integrates AIM Into Gmail

Google has integrated AOL's AIM instant-messaging service into its Gmail Web-based e-mail client, the company announced on Tuesday. Gmail has had its own chat service since February 2006, but now Gmail users will be able to connect to AIM through a drop-down menu on the Gmail Web page, Google said. Gmail users can sign into AIM through the "set status here" menu. AIM contacts and Gmail chat will appear on the same menu. Initially only English version of the AIM service will be available, with more languages to join soon.
    Google said in a statement.

Source: InfoWorld

malware, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Google prompts download of the next website when pressing gmail or signing in to another...

Gmail for Everyone

Google prompts download of the next website when pressing gmail or signing in to another... [​IMG]

Until recently, if you wanted a Gmail (GoogleMail for us here in the UK) account, then you would either need to request a message sent to your mobile, or if your country wasn’t on the list for that service you would need to receive an invite from a current Gmail user. That’s all changed now – anyone anywhere in the world can now sign up for over 2GB of storage with Google for free in the same way that you might open a Hotmail or Yahoo email account. Although it may take a few hours, the service should go live immediately. Gmail remains a beta version, but it could soon be finished and become another powerful weapon in Google’s arsenal of free software and services. You should be able to sign up for the service by visting www.gmail.com"Gmail[/url] and clicking on "Sign up for Gmail" in the bottom right corner.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Google prompts download of the next website when pressing gmail or signing in to another...

1. Google prompts download of the next website when pressing gmail or signing in to another... - Similar Threads - Google prompts download

2. "Sign in with Google" prompt Firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sign in with Google" prompt Firefox: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest Firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center* Firefox added to title...
  3. "Sign in with Google" prompt Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sign in with Google" prompt Firefox: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest Firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center* Firefox added to title...
  4. "Sign in with Google" prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sign in with Google" prompt: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center...
  5. "Sign in with Google" prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sign in with Google" prompt: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail: Since yesterday when I sign in to Gmail, after typing my password, instead of indicating in large letters something like "loading Gmail ..." (I forget the exact wording) ... it now shows "Google Workspace". And then goes smoothly and directly to my Gmail. Note: I do not have...
  7. Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    Gmail sign-in now starts with "Google Workspace", then goes to Gmail: Since yesterday when I sign in to Gmail, after typing my password, instead of indicating in large letters something like "loading Gmail ..." (I forget the exact wording) ... it now shows "Google Workspace". And then goes smoothly and directly to my Gmail. Note: I do not have...
  8. On Google I downloaded another Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    On Google I downloaded another Font: I want to use that font in my blogger. But don't know how it's done. Appreciate any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-google-i-downloaded-another-font/3f2384ab-2f82-41f0-a38a-56c562cbdc77
  9. Unable to sign in to Gmail using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to sign in to Gmail using Google Chrome: In Windows 7 I had 2 different email accounts. One was with ATT Yahoo and the other in Google Chrome. I have a new laptop running Windows 10. My Att yahoo account in Windows 10 is fine but when I go to Chrome it is asking me to set up a new email account. If I try to log...
  10. Gmail account, Google

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail account, Google: Why can't I add my gmail account or any google products. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-google/e0a5f53b-939a-49f0-93f3-f07c9a76d242"