Windows 10: Google released Chrome OS 70.0.3538.76

Discus and support Google released Chrome OS 70.0.3538.76 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Stable channel has been updated to 70.0.3538.76 (Platform version: 11021.56.0) for most Chrome OS devices. This build contains a number of bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Google released Chrome OS 70.0.3538.76

Source: Chrome Releases: Stable Channel Update for Chrome OS

:)

Brink, Oct 26, 2018
  2. kieran78 Win User

Google Chrome and Chrome OS......

Actually I have tried Google Chrome browser and observed that it Gmail works faster in Google Chrome explorer. So, yes I will definitely try Google Chrome OS also. And then, will reply again here, to give you the feedback of the new Google OS.
    http://goschrome.com/forum/

kieran78, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 26, 2018
  4. devguy Win User

Google Announces Ambitious Chrome OS

I think a Google OS would be cool, but I honestly was hoping for an announcement that Google Chrome was released for OS X and Linux. Honestly, a Linux based Google OS, yet it takes them 9+ months (still not out yet) to deliver a single program (with the core already written, mind you) to an existing OS.

devguy, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Google released Chrome OS 70.0.3538.76 - Similar Threads - Google released Chrome

2. New Google Chrome release cycle every 4 weeks starting with Chrome 94

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Chrome release cycle every 4 weeks starting with Chrome 94: For more than a decade, Chrome has shipped a new milestone every 6 weeks, delivering security, stability, speed and simplicity to our users and the web. As we have improved our testing and release processes for Chrome, and deployed bi-weekly security updates to improve our...
  3. Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook: Hello Chromebook Community, You should soon see an update on your device for Chrome OS 77! As part of this new release, here’s a list of new features and changes you’ll notice when you update to this new version of Chrome. Manage your Media Have you ever struggled to...
  4. Chrome 76 hides extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome 76 hides extensions: When I had Chorme 75 (64-bit) I could see all the extensions icons I set to see after the address field. ▼ [img] I updated to 76.0.3809.87 (64-bit) a few days ago and since then I can't see them. Now the only thing I see there is the Extensions button. ▼ [img] When I...
  5. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome: After using Google Chrome for several months with no problems, it suddenly won't start. I keep getting the error message: 0xc00000e5. If I re-boot my computer, it works I'll be able to get into Google once, but if I exit, I'll get the same error message again when I try to...
  6. Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop PWAs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop PWAs on Windows 10: Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop Progressive Web Apps on Windows, adds support for Public Key Credentials to the Credential Management API, allows you to provide a name to dedicated workers and plenty more. Let’s dive in and see what’s new for developers in Chrome...
  7. google chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome: how can I get google chrome on my windows 10 laptop and set it as my default browser????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/fe8c2aa2-381f-484b-9ce5-cedc9bbd5d35
  8. Google Chrome 70 will include option to stop automatic sign-in

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 70 will include option to stop automatic sign-in: We recently made a change to simplify the way Chrome handles sign-in. Now, when you sign into any Google website, you’re also signed into Chrome with the same account. You’ll see your Google Account picture right in the Chrome UI, so you can easily see your sign-in status....
  9. Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows: Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Stable Channel Version: 66.0.3359.139 Release Date: April 26, 2018 Full (offline) Download Page: Alternate (offline) Google Chrome installer (Windows) - Installer Help Release Notes: Google...
  10. Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: Hi folks, since downloading and installing the 'Anniversary Update' I have not been able to open Google Chrome. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but to no avail. Anyone got any ideas please. Many thanks. 59675

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cannot access the specified device google chrome

2. chrome os 70.0.3538.78

3. Google chrome cannot access the specified device

4. chrome 70.0.3538.76 download,
  5. google chrome os,
  6. chrome os 70.0.3538.76