Windows 10: Google releases Android 10 (Go edition) on entry-level phones Mobile

Discus and support Google releases Android 10 (Go edition) on entry-level phones Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In many places in the world, entry-level smartphones are often the first and only way people get access to the internet. As we build Android for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google releases Android 10 (Go edition) on entry-level phones Mobile

Source: More improvements for Android on entry-level phones

:)

Brink, Sep 26, 2019

2. Google Offers $10 Million for “Cool Apps” on Android

As promised, Google has today released the software development kit for its new Android mobile phone operating system. The Android SDK is now available to download for free, with Google encouraging the use of third party applications (in contrast to Apple's recently launched iPhone). Google is even giving developers the chance to win a share of $10 million prize money if they create an application deemed to be among the fifty best entries. Google said the following on its Android site:
    The prize money is actually divided into initial bundles of $25,000 for the fifty most promising entries between submitted January 2nd and March 3rd next year, which is intended to aid further development, with an extra ten $275,000 awards and ten $100,000 awards being offered for the best of those.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Best android mobile phone within 500-600USD?

Apart from samsung galaxy SIII & Note II, Plz suggest me good android mobile phone within 500-600USD.

Like HTC one x, lg nitro hd etc...any good alternative to galaxy SIII/NoteII?

freebird_9924, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Google Shaping the future of mobile with Android at MWC19

Source: Shaping the future of mobile with Android

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Google releases Android 10 (Go edition) on entry-level phones Mobile - Similar Threads - Google releases Android

2. Google releases Android Security Patch for November 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Google releases Android Security Patch for November 2020: The Android Security Bulletin contains details of security vulnerabilities affecting Android devices. Security patch levels of 2020-11-05 or later address all of these issues. To learn how to check a device's security patch level, see Check and update your Android version....
  3. Google announces Android 11 (Go edition)

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces Android 11 (Go edition): We first introduced Android (Go edition) in 2018 to provide a high-quality smartphone experience for entry-level device owners around the world. Since then, Android (Go edition) has brought improved speed, reliability, and security to over 100 million entry-level devices...
  4. Google Go app comes to Android everywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Google Go app comes to Android everywhere: Google Go is a lightweight, fast app that helps you access information, both online and in the world around you, even with an unstable connection. It does this while using less storage and memory, helping your phone stay fast. Google Go has been available in a few countries...
  5. Google Shaping the future of mobile with Android at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Google Shaping the future of mobile with Android at MWC19: Android's mission has always been to work closely with a broad and open ecosystem of partners to push the boundaries of hardware and software, bringing new experiences and capabilities to your mobile device. Together with manufacturers, carriers, chipset makers and...
  6. Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC: How to: Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you phone screen, and more from your Android phone on your PC. Starting in Your Phone app version...
  7. Recommened Protection for Android Mobile Phone/Windows 10 PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recommened Protection for Android Mobile Phone/Windows 10 PC: Hi All Trying to sort out protection for my Android Phone, and PC, seems whenever I put Avast Mobile Security back on phone, I end up putting it back on Desktop lol, ( I know I shouldn't reinstalled it, but guess bad habit of mine sighs) oh well when I do the clean install...
  8. Windows to Go on a Mobile phone !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows to Go on a Mobile phone !!!: Hi there The SAMSUNG S5 seems to work at USB3 speed. Note a USB 3 cable needed --- if you only use the 2nd (right hand) connector a normal USB2 cable fits which is what I use in the charger. My laptop recognizes the USB device from the BIOS so I'm going to see if I can...
  9. UpdateAdvisor app released to prepare your Windows 10 Mobile phone

in Windows 10 News
    UpdateAdvisor app released to prepare your Windows 10 Mobile phone: Update Advisor can help check if an update is available for your phone and free up space to get you started. It connects to the network to check for new updates, then helps you free up space for updates by recommending files that you can move to an SD card or OneDrive to...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile for Phone build 10136 to be released on Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile for Phone build 10136 to be released on Fast ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date