Windows 10: Google removes two Chrome ad blocker extensions caught cookie stuffing

Discus and support Google removes two Chrome ad blocker extensions caught cookie stuffing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Google has removed today two extensions from the Chrome Web Store. The two extensions were fully functional ad blockers, but they tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google removes two Chrome ad blocker extensions caught cookie stuffing

Read more: Google removes two Chrome ad blocker extensions caught 'cookie stuffing' | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2019
  2. JoanL. Win User

how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

AdBlockerpro that I use on Google Chrome is from the Google Store I guess it is not for use on Internet Explorer/

It seems the uBlock Origin that you use is for Microsoft Edge

JoanL., Sep 24, 2019
  3. how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

> how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer like the one I have on google chrome

I think I don't know any extension that is called "ad blocker pro". Is that really the correct name?

Personally, I use and recommend the browser extension/add-on uBlock Origin which is much more than an advertisment blocker.

Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Google removes two Chrome ad blocker extensions caught cookie stuffing

How to remove ad blocker?

I cannot understand how to remove an ad blocker when I play games. I found that I need to go the extensions but I cannot find any ad blocker there.

EmilyFoster, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Google removes two Chrome ad blocker extensions caught cookie stuffing

1. Google removes two Chrome ad blocker extensions caught cookie stuffing - Similar Threads - Google removes Chrome

2. Ad Blocker Remove Messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ad Blocker Remove Messages: At one time I had Ad Blocker on my computer but have since deleted it and any other similar Ad Blockers in my browsers. However, websites still think I have an ad blocker installed and present me with the message to to disable my ad blocker. I have Firefox, Chrome and Edge...
  3. Google Chrome Extensions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Extensions: I'm using Google Chrome for my browser. I keep receiving a notice to "protect your browser" by installing an extension. Does Google control the extensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-extensions/85f3af18-4ea5-4fc1-9148-ef8fbe344fdb
  4. ad blocker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ad blocker: is it safe to use ad blockler https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-blocker/56d2a034-dd4d-4954-ab3b-b0cea0e95989
  5. Adding Internet Download Manager by Tonec extension to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Internet Download Manager by Tonec extension to Google Chrome: Desktop PC OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I started having problems with Google Chrome after messing around with the cookie options, so I set my PC back to a "reset point" to clear it up. That didn't work, so I uninstalled Google Chrome. For some reason when I re-installed...
  6. 3rd Party cookies Blocker

in Browsers and Email
    3rd Party cookies Blocker: Using Windows10, how do I turn off the 3rd party cookies blocker please? I am trying to access a bona fide web site which will not allow me access because my 3rd Party Cookie is blocking me. 123839
  7. Install Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Install Extensions in Google Chrome How to Install Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize Google Chrome and add features and functionality by adding extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension to add it...
  8. Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome How to Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an extension to remove it from Google Chrome for your account in Windows 7,...
  9. Ad-blocking extensions in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Ad-blocking extensions in Chrome: Hi, Do the ad-blocking extensions in Google Chrome, still just hide the ads instead of preventing them from downloading? I heard that Chrome can't prevent the ads from getting downloaded, but that is a long time back now. Regards, L 82736
  10. Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows How to Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can make your browsing experience better by letting...