Windows 10: Google reveals a medium severity flaw in Windows 10 S

Discus and support Google reveals a medium severity flaw in Windows 10 S in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; So... Win 10 S(ecure) isn't actually secure? Who'd a thunk it. Boy did I laugh with this comment. Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by windoc, Apr 4, 2018.

1. windoc Win User

Google reveals a medium severity flaw in Windows 10 S

Boy did I laugh with this comment.

windoc, Apr 4, 2018
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Google reveals a severity flaw in Windows 10 S - Neowin

Brink, Apr 19, 2018
  3. RickC Win User
    So... Win 10 S(ecure) isn't actually secure? Who'd a thunk it.

:)

RickC, Apr 19, 2018
  4. DickHegan Win User

Can't Install Photos app from Windows Store

Had to take computer to repair technician . After some work he discovered a flaw in the Windows 10 OS that was not revealed with such things as File Checker or the various troubleshooter apps. System was re-installed and technician was able to get the
    app running. Another example of weakness in Microsoft implementation of Windows 10.

DickHegan, Apr 19, 2018
  5. Windows 10 start menu not working

It is advice based on a lot of experience with Windows 10. Several problems are tied to accounts migrated from Windows 7 or 8, then missing Start menu being one of them as a quick Google search would reveal. Creating a new account gets rid of this baggage.

You might want to tone things down a little.

Frederik Long, Apr 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Google reveals a medium severity flaw in Windows 10 S - Similar Threads - Google reveals medium

2. Did Microsoft reveal Windows 10 21H1's release date accidentally?

in Windows 10 News
    Did Microsoft reveal Windows 10 21H1's release date accidentally?: Microsoft is working on the next feature update for its Windows 10 operating system. The company will release two feature updates in 2021 for the operating system, but plans to reverse the order in which these get released. In the previous two years, Microsoft released the...
  3. Windows 10’s new leak reveals upcoming minor UI tweaks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new leak reveals upcoming minor UI tweaks: Microsoft recently shipped Windows 10 21H1 preview build to the testers in the Dev Channel (Fast Ring) of the Windows Insider program with WSL 2 improvements. It seems that the preview build also contains multiple hidden UI changes including a smaller search box. Windows 10...
  4. Microsoft reveals Windows 10’s redesigned Start menu

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals Windows 10’s redesigned Start menu: We recently reported Microsoft will be removing Live Tiles from Windows 10’s Start menu and new design concept from the company, appears to confirm that. Windows 10’s new Start menu has tile-based static icons with a touch of Microsoft’s Fluent Design, but it looks like Live...
  5. Windows 10 security flaw?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 security flaw?: There are a whole ton of weird articles saying the NSA informed microsoft about a serious security flaw in windows 10 that I don't particularly think it's true. I would like conformation on whether or not it's true Thanks in advance...
  6. Microsoft reveals new features for Windows 10’s Calculator

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals new features for Windows 10’s Calculator: Microsoft is one of the biggest players in the open-source community and the company recently open-sourced Windows 10’s Calculator app on Github. This approach has allowed developers to contribute to Calculator’s development or use the codes of it for their own projects....
  7. window 10 s mode with google

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 s mode with google: just purchased a windows surface laptop I didn`t realize it had windows 10 S mode. Is there a way to change to windows 10 home so I can used google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-s-mode-with-google/a9add6cf-424e-4f78-bd40-db80f6708dbe
  8. BitLocker flaw revealed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker flaw revealed: A recent flaw in BitLocker protected drives were discovered regarding Thunderbolt and DMA attacks and one of the mentioned mitigations to this type of attack is enabling the Kernel DMA Protection mode. I followed the below steps as directed and this option is still disabled....
  9. Multiple new Intel CPU flaws revealed

in Windows 10 News
    Multiple new Intel CPU flaws revealed: In addition to four well-known Intel processor/chipset vulnerabilities Intel Product Security Center (IME) Intel Product Security Center (IME) Meltdown and Spectre (Meltdown/Spectre) eight new vulnerabilities have been discovered: Exclusive: Spectre-NG - Multiple new Intel...
  10. Microsoft reveals Windows vulnerable to FREAK SSL flaw

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals Windows vulnerable to FREAK SSL flaw: The FREAK security bug that allows attackers to conduct man-in-the-middle attacks on Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections encrypted using an outmoded cipher has claimed another victim. This time, it is Microsoft's Secure Channel stack....