Windows 10: Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

Discus and support Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the next couple weeks we’re rolling out a redesigned News tab in Search on desktop. The refreshed design makes publisher names more prominent and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

Over the next couple weeks we’re rolling out a redesigned News tab in Search on desktop. The refreshed design makes publisher names more prominent and organizes articles more clearly to help you find the news you need. Check it out:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ser-J Win User

Google Desktop Search: The Feds Own Your Data

Never used google desktop search - never will*Roll :roll:

Ser-J, Jul 12, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

1. Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop - Similar Threads - Google rolling redesigned

2. Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail: Over the past decade, our web experiences have changed enormously—evolving from static flat content to interactive apps. Yet email has largely stayed the same with static messages that eventually go out of date, or are merely a springboard to accomplish a more complex task....
  3. Google Chrome copies over all desktop tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome copies over all desktop tabs: I am using Windows 10 on a Surface Pro and for some reason when using Google Chrome, the window I'm on copies over onto every desktop which makes it annoying and almost impossible to use different desktops on my laptop. I was wondering if this was a windows issue or maybe...
  4. Google rolls out Password Checkup and Cross Account Protection

in Windows 10 News
    Google rolls out Password Checkup and Cross Account Protection: We’re always working to make sure your data is protected, whether you’re using Google products or checking out your favorite websites and apps. Today, we’re introducing two new updates that will help keep your data secure, beyond just Google’s sites and apps: Password...
  5. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  6. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Support
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  7. Firefox Search shortcuts rolling out for Searching Made Faster

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Search shortcuts rolling out for Searching Made Faster: Search is one of the most common activities that people do whenever they go online. At Mozilla, we are always looking for ways to streamline that experience to make it fast, easy and convenient for our users.Our Firefox browser provides a variety of options for people to...
  8. Announcing new redesigned Google Account page

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new redesigned Google Account page: Several years ago, we brought our privacy and security settings together in one place to make it easier for you to choose the options that are right for you. Billions of people have now visited their Google Account and over 20 million people do so every day. Today, we’re...
  9. my default search eng is google but i see yahoo on the tab

in Browsers and Email
    my default search eng is google but i see yahoo on the tab: Good Day All my default search eng is google but i see yahoo on the tab how can i change it. [img] all help appreciated DME 97803
  10. Google Chrome Roll-out plan for HTML5 by Default

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Roll-out plan for HTML5 by Default: Four months ago we announced that we’d be moving to HTML5 By Default to offer a safer, more power-efficient experience. As a reminder, this change disables Adobe Flash Player unless there’s a user indication that they want Flash content on specific sites, and eventually all...