Windows 10: Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

Discus and support Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the next couple weeks we’re rolling out a redesigned News tab in Search on desktop. The refreshed design makes publisher names more prominent and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

Over the next couple weeks we’re rolling out a redesigned News tab in Search on desktop. The refreshed design makes publisher names more prominent and organizes articles more clearly to help you find the news you need. Check it out:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ser-J Win User

Google Desktop Search: The Feds Own Your Data

Never used google desktop search - never will*Roll :roll:

Ser-J, Jul 12, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

1. Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop - Similar Threads - Google rolling redesigned

2. Tabs in Notepad are rolling out to Windows 11 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Tabs in Notepad are rolling out to Windows 11 Insiders: A month ago, a Microsoft employee shared a screenshot that showed Tabs in Notepad. The feature is now rolling out to users in the Windows 11 Insider Program. [ATTACH] Tabs in Notepad are available for Windows Insiders Tabs in Notepad look similar to the feature in File...
  3. Google Search dark mode is rolling out with Windows 10 support

in Windows 10 News
    Google Search dark mode is rolling out with Windows 10 support: Users of Windows 10 are finally joining the Google dark mode party. Based on our testing, it’s been confirmed that Google dark mode is now slowly rolling out to desktops running Windows 10, though you might not have it just yet if your device is not included in A/B testing....
  4. Here’s when the big Windows 10 redesign could begin rolling out

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s when the big Windows 10 redesign could begin rolling out: Microsoft has completed the rollout of the Windows 10 October 2020 Update, or version 20H2, and the company is expected to finalize the next feature update. In other words, it’s all just a matter of days now until the very announcement from Microsoft, but as usual, the whole...
  5. Microsoft redesigns the search!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft redesigns the search!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bugdroid_5167 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jo2zj9/microsoft_redesigns_the_search/
  6. Mozilla now rolling out newly redesigned Firefox for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla now rolling out newly redesigned Firefox for Android: Big news for mobile: as of today, Firefox for Android users in Europe will find an entirely redesigned interface and a fast and secure mobile browser that was overhauled down to the core. Users in North America will receive the update on August 27. Like we did with our...
  7. New redesigned Google Photos with new tabs, map view, and icon

in Windows 10 News
    New redesigned Google Photos with new tabs, map view, and icon: Five years ago, we noticed that people were struggling to manage their photos and videos—there wasn’t a place to keep them all, storage was disorganized, and it was hard to find specific photos. We designed Google Photos to solve these problems and...
  8. google search about trump news

in Browsers and Email
    google search about trump news: i dont know where to post this this is about google search when i search "trump news" in google it displays the result in All section (red box) of google search while i want it to display News section search result (green box) by default for that i have to click on news...
  9. google search about trump news

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google search about trump news: i dont know where to post this this is about google search when i search "trump news" in google it displays the result in All section (red box) of google search while i want it to display News section search result (green box) by default for that i have to click on news...
  10. Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail: Over the past decade, our web experiences have changed enormously—evolving from static flat content to interactive apps. Yet email has largely stayed the same with static messages that eventually go out of date, or are merely a springboard to accomplish a more complex task....