Windows 10: google search about trump news

Discus and support google search about trump news in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; i dont know where to post this this is about google search when i search "trump news" in google it displays the result in All section (red box) of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by makhan10, Jun 13, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

google search about trump news

i dont know where to post this this is about google search

when i search "trump news" in google it displays the result in All section (red box) of google search while i want it to display News section search result (green box) by default for that i have to click on news section

google search about trump news [​IMG]

:)

makhan10, Jun 13, 2020
  2. makhan10 Win User

i dont know where to post this this is about google search

when i search "trump news" in google it displays the result in All section (red box) of google search while i want it to display News section search result (green box) by default for that i have to click on news section

google search about trump news [​IMG]

makhan10, Jun 13, 2020
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jun 13, 2020
  4. google search about trump news

Google Search bar

How do I restore the suggestions and previous searches under my google search bar? I've checked and web activity is ON and Private Results are ON. All I get is a few unrelated topics under the google search bar. Used to be if I started typing "Pres" and
    I'd been searching on President Trump all morning, my searches starting "President Trump....." today would show. Thank you!

P.S. Google was also anticipating my next words from context but isn't doing this anymore. I'll bet it's an easy fix for most of you out there!

JeffreyWalker1, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. google search about trump news - Similar Threads - google search trump

2. Google Drive (news vers)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Drive (news vers): Hi, I have installed the new Google Drive Ver 50.0.11.0 but at every start it asks me if I want to synchronize the external usb drive, how can I disable this notification? Thanks 183999
  3. Full Coverage in Search is now available in Google News

in Windows 10 News
    Full Coverage in Search is now available in Google News: This past year has reminded us that the most important news stories are often complex and ever-evolving. Stories like the COVID-19 pandemic and the U.S. elections played out over many months, with myriad threads and developments all happening at once. People are hungry for...
  4. Search bar news

in Cortana
    Search bar news: When I click the bar "Type here to search" on the left side populates with news headlines. How do I shut these off or change where they come from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-news/74a70601-b308-4b46-b4ef-14c94701ee11
  5. Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage?: Why isn't Microsoft joining the rest of corporate America in preserving their corporate image? As long as Microsoftforces FOX upon my Homepage, I will continue to condemn Microsoft as a corporate institution, for being complicit in the insurrection against Democracy. I will...
  6. google search about trump news

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google search about trump news: i dont know where to post this this is about google search when i search "trump news" in google it displays the result in All section (red box) of google search while i want it to display News section search result (green box) by default for that i have to click on news...
  7. google search

in Browsers and Email
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578
  8. News about Avast Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    News about Avast Antivirus: Just a heads up...... One of the most popular antivirus companies in the world sells people’s sensitive data in a way that can put their privacy at risk, according to new reports. The culprit: Avast is a multibillion-dollar computer security company based in the Czech...
  9. Trump is responsible for news blockage...Why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trump is responsible for news blockage...Why?: Is anyone actually looking at this. All of a sudden we are cut off from reading the news. This comes from the highest source. I questioned the impeachment process, but now...I question my thinking. There is only one person that would benefit from this news blockage....
  10. Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop: Over the next couple weeks we’re rolling out a redesigned News tab in Search on desktop. The refreshed design makes publisher names more prominent and organizes articles more clearly to help you find the news you need. Check it out: Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on...