Windows 10: Google Search bar

Discus and support Google Search bar in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I restore the suggestions and previous searches under my google search bar? I've checked and web activity is ON and Private Results are ON. All... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JeffreyWalker1, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Google Search bar

How do I restore the suggestions and previous searches under my google search bar? I've checked and web activity is ON and Private Results are ON. All I get is a few unrelated topics under the google search bar. Used to be if I started typing "Pres" and I'd been searching on President Trump all morning, my searches starting "President Trump....." today would show. Thank you!

:)

JeffreyWalker1, Apr 15, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Apr 15, 2020
  3. mlupple Win User
    Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

Firefox 2's built in address bar suggestion is an exact rip-off of google desktop search.

mlupple, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Google Search bar

Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

Keep in mind the default page for Firefox is Google search. Coincidence? I think not.

PVTCaboose1337, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Google Search bar

1. Google Search bar - Similar Threads - Google Search bar

2. Virtual keyboard in Google search bar not working after logging in to Google account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual keyboard in Google search bar not working after logging in to Google account: The issue I am facing is that the virtual keyboard within the Google search bar stops working when I log in to my Google account. I have tried clearing my browser's cache and cookies, but the issue persists. The keyboard works fine on the YouTube search bar, but not on the...
  3. Virtual keyboard in Google search bar not working after logging in to Google account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual keyboard in Google search bar not working after logging in to Google account: The issue I am facing is that the virtual keyboard within the Google search bar stops working when I log in to my Google account. I have tried clearing my browser's cache and cookies, but the issue persists. The keyboard works fine on the YouTube search bar, but not on the...
  4. Google search bar virtual keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google search bar virtual keyboard not working: Hello, i have a problem with the virtual keyboard located in the google search bar . Whenever i log in on my google account, the virtual keyboard stops working , apart from the Ctrol+Alt buttons. However the same keyboard is alalso in the youtube searchbar but it seems to be...
  5. Google search bar virtual keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google search bar virtual keyboard not working: Hello, i have a problem with the virtual keyboard located in the google search bar . Whenever i log in on my google account, the virtual keyboard stops working , apart from the Ctrol+Alt buttons. However the same keyboard is alalso in the youtube searchbar but it seems to be...
  6. Google search bar virtual keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to make the search bar use Google?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make the search bar use Google?: How do i use google for both image and text search? I already have google Chrome as the default browser but it keeps using bing on edge, setting google to default engine on edge doesn't work I'm fine with using edge but is there a way to use google for the search bar? If...
  8. Does anyone how to remove this Google search bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone how to remove this Google search bar?: [IMG] I woke up to this. I am pretty sure I didn't download suspicious apps lately. I searched on the web for answers, but nothing matched to this. I couldn't turn it off with the task manager, web discovery Doesn't exist on this computer, and so on. there is a slight...
  9. google search

in Browsers and Email
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578
  10. How to un-favorite something in google search bar?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to un-favorite something in google search bar?: not sure if this belongs on microsoft answers, but something i looked up that was meant to be in incognito mode wasn't and somehow was favorited, probably via a keyboard shortcut, and i dont know how to look through my favorites. With it favorited i cant delete it from my...