Windows 10: Google search has a problem going to webpage.

Discus and support Google search has a problem going to webpage. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When a customer of mine wants to view my webpage, using Chrome, he goes to google search. The screen then gives him a page with two places to enter my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fredric live.com#chumley1, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Google search has a problem going to webpage.

When a customer of mine wants to view my webpage, using Chrome, he goes to google search. The screen then gives him a page with two places to enter my webpage address. The searchbox at the top will take him directly to my webpage. However, the searchbox in the center of the page takes him to a whole bunch of strange places. My client doesn't know about the top searchbox, so he enters my url into the center box, decides that he will have to take 1/2 of a day to find my webpage, and gives up in disgust, and goes away. I called Google about this, and the tech didn't know why it does that.

:)

Fredric live.com#chumley1, Mar 11, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Internet Explorer - Google Search

My google search has stopped working on my laptop and I can't find a solution.

I have google as my homepage and I can type into the search bar and suggestions will come up in the drop down when I press enter to go to the webpage it just returns me to the google homepage.

If I open a new tab then I can search using Bing and I can get any webpage I want.

Any suggestions ??

Many Thanks

Parksey4444, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Google search has a problem going to webpage.

Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Google search has a problem going to webpage.

1. Google search has a problem going to webpage. - Similar Threads - Google search has

2. Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open… or load I should say, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load… This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write...
  3. Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open… or load I should say, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load… This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write...
  4. Custom search result - link to a webpage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom search result - link to a webpage: My company has switched for launching a program from a desktop app to through a webpage. I used to just hit the windows key and then type and hit enter and have it open, whereas now I have to open my browser, hit my bookmark and then click the right link.I was wondering if I...
  5. Google search box history problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google search box history problem: Hello! I am wondering if you can permanently delete history from google search box. I've tried to do ctrl+h and in advanced settings deleting files from the start, but when I tried to type something again it saves yet again. Tried changing "myactivity" aswell, but nothing...
  6. Webpage search field

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webpage search field: When I type in a search field from any website (google, reddit, yahoo) on either Chrome or Explorer, the suggestions are not highlighted as I scroll through them with the down arrow. Anyone knows a fix for this? submitted by /u/K3N5T3R [link] [comments]...
  7. Problems with Google Search

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Google Search: I am having trouble with my version of Windows 10 Professional. It comes under the category of unwanted pop ups, but this is new. If I go to google and input a query say about Windows 10, well I get the search results. However, in the top line on the screen it gives me a...
  8. Problems with Google Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Google Search: I am having trouble with my version of Windows 10 Professional. It comes under the category of unwanted pop ups, but this is new. If I go to google and input a query say about Windows 10, well I get the search results. However, in the top line on the screen it gives me a...
  9. google search

in Browsers and Email
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578
  10. google search

in Windows 10 Support
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578