Windows 10: Google Search helps you find key moments in videos

Discus and support Google Search helps you find key moments in videos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are a lot of ways that Search helps you discover visual, textual, and even audio information, from finding the most useful podcasts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google Search helps you find key moments in videos

Source: Search helps you find key moments in videos

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Search helps you find key moments in videos

Brink, Sep 24, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Google Search helps you find key moments in videos

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Google Search helps you find key moments in videos - Similar Threads - Google Search helps

2. Function Keys now taking you to Google Chrome Help page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function Keys now taking you to Google Chrome Help page: I was looking for the answer to this myself and happened to spot something that ended up being the solution. I own a Dell G15 laptop. The problem I had was when pressing the function keys directly without the fn button they typically would work by performing the task...
  3. Function Keys now taking you to Google Chrome Help page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Function Keys now taking you to Google Chrome Help page: I was looking for the answer to this myself and happened to spot something that ended up being the solution. I own a Dell G15 laptop. The problem I had was when pressing the function keys directly without the fn button they typically would work by performing the task...
  4. Can you help find my bitlocker recovery key?

Can you help find my bitlocker recovery key?: I bought my new Inspiron 15 laptop only a couple months ago. Recently, when I opened it, the screen asked for a bitlocker key that I'd no memory of hearing about before or seeing before. I therefore don't have it written down, printed off or saved to a memory stick. The...
  5. Can you help find my bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help find my bitlocker recovery key?: I bought my new Inspiron 15 laptop only a couple months ago. Recently, when I opened it, the screen asked for a bitlocker key that I'd no memory of hearing about before or seeing before. I therefore don't have it written down, printed off or saved to a memory stick. The...
  6. Help Can't Find Video!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help Can't Find Video!: Help, I was Making a Video On The Camera App And After The Video Was Done I Saw My Hard Drive HDD my HDD i currently have a SSD for the windows and the HDD is my saves Was Un Plugged! And Have No Idea How To Fix It, Please Help Still Trying To Fix.P.S. It Says In Registry...
  7. Help Can't Find Video!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Can't Find Video!: Help, I was Making a Video On The Camera App And After The Video Was Done I Saw My Hard Drive HDD my HDD i currently have a SSD for the windows and the HDD is my saves Was Un Plugged! And Have No Idea How To Fix It, Please Help Still Trying To Fix.P.S. It Says In Registry...
  8. Help Can't Find Video!

9. You can now find and listen to podcast episodes on Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    You can now find and listen to podcast episodes on Google Search: Today when you search on Google, you can find many different forms of information, from videos and images to tweets and recipes, but there’s always more information out there. There are more than two million podcasts on the web, and we’re now making it easier to find and...
  10. No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search: I try 5 different browsers and all get this message "Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at www.google.com.". Computer is Toshiba Laptop running Insiders Build 15014 and this has been happening since Build 15002. Same browsers on different machine do Google...