Windows 10: Google Search not saving in IE11 since Anniversay update of Windows 10

Discus and support Google Search not saving in IE11 since Anniversay update of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since the anniversay update of Windows 10 the search history will not save. Does anybody know how to get it to save? or is this the latest ploy by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TonyH1418, Nov 19, 2016.

1. TonyH1418 Win User

Google Search not saving in IE11 since Anniversay update of Windows 10

Since the anniversay update of Windows 10 the search history will not save. Does anybody know how to get it to save? or is this the latest ploy by Microsoft to get us all to change to their Edge browser?

:)

TonyH1418, Nov 19, 2016
  2. jcr46385 Win User

Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (IE11 Google Toolbar KB3194798)

Since installing KB3194798 cumulative update that screw up (IE11 and Google Toolbar ) ...I found out I have three choices ( live with it or uninstall it or find another way)...since I been reliable on Google toolbar since the beginning for their auto
    search suggestions, and search history...that's because I have a ( spelling and learning disability) since Korean War and i'm up in age ...I install Windows 10 Redstone 2 Update build 10.0.14915...Hey!! no problem then I install Windows 10 Redstone 2 14926
    with same result...but!! I made a mistake not checking Windows update and see if it was still disable...it wasn't and Windows update installed (KB3194798) and now it back to Windows 10 Version 1607 14393.223 not Redstone 2 (update disable)....if you don't
    install (KB3194798) and set Windows 10 update to disable...then future cumulative update will not install...This was intended!! ...now Microsoft can continue with their roadmap with BING, Toolbar, EDGE and IE11 auto search suggestions, and search history and
    Google toolbar is gone, no where in sight.

jcr46385, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Google Search History not saving

I have Google search on my Favourites Bar but history does not save. when you click on the tab nothing appears

happyhotspur1418, Nov 19, 2016
Thema:

Google Search not saving in IE11 since Anniversay update of Windows 10

1. Google Search not saving in IE11 since Anniversay update of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Google Search saving

2. Google messed up since Windows updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google messed up since Windows updates: Since my laptop installed a whole host of windows updates, it has been a nightmare using Google programs. When trying to open, they regularly say they can't connect. After un-installing Chrome and re-installing, I now can't log-in to Google. I can type in my email address,...
  3. Automatic save and run on IE11?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic save and run on IE11?: I am in deploy a VM win 10 for malware analysis. And I try run a win + r for iexplorer.exe http://example.com/exe.exe And I want save and run automatic. It is possible? I completely lost here. submitted by /u/roleal [link] [comments]...
  4. RE : IE11, Google search provider

in Browsers and Email
    RE : IE11, Google search provider: Just installed Win 10 1809 build 17763.348 2 new rows appear in my default IE11 with Google Search as my default provider ……….. [img] Although it is no big deal, I would like to get rid of them. P.S. I do not have another browser installed, just IE11, nor do I have...
  5. System Cleanup Prior to Windows 10 Anniversay Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Cleanup Prior to Windows 10 Anniversay Update: Hi All Recently did a Clean Windows 10 Install, Including a system image of the system after the clean install, Thinking may do one more clean up prior to Anniversary update then just update to it, and all is good Avast is used for Antivirus protection right now,...
  6. IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?: Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either. I have...
  7. Google toolbar Search suggestions not there no drop down menu IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Google toolbar Search suggestions not there no drop down menu IE11: I have been driven nuts with this problem for a few days now. I get it working for a while then gone again. Tonight I went into installed updates and uninstalled the updates which downloaded around the time the problem started as it seemed to happen after update restart. Up...
  8. Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11: Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE12. Don't know what is wrong as I have it set to auto fill! 67341
  9. Google search results on IE11 fault

in Browsers and Email
    Google search results on IE11 fault: After doing a search with Google on IE11, when I click on one of the lower links in the web page displayed, it jumps to the top of the page and can't open the link I want. I know of several other persons who are experiencing the same problem. Anybody suggest any work...
  10. won't upgrade to windows 10 anniversay

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    won't upgrade to windows 10 anniversay: I've just about given up. After doing EVERYTHING suggested in all the forum and online suggestions, I still get the error 0xc1900101-0x30018. I've disabled all non microsoft services, disabled wi-fi adapter, tried with a ISO burned to a DVD. Nothing solves the problem. If...