Windows 10: Google search result is on left side of the screen.

Discus and support Google search result is on left side of the screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone! When I try to search something on google. The google search result is on left side of the screen and the right side is on empty space.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BE1996, Dec 9, 2018.

1. BE1996 Win User

Google search result is on left side of the screen.

Hi everyone!

When I try to search something on google. The google search result is on left side of the screen and the right side is on empty space. Don't know the root cause. Please help me.

:)

BE1996, Dec 9, 2018
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Dec 9, 2018
  3. dencal Win User
    Google search results on IE11 fault

Try this....Open Google Chrome....click on 3 bars top right corner....More Tools.....Extensions....untick MSN and BING search engine....this way you use Google Chrome,

To use IE11 open tools cog top right and click on Manage addons...click on Search Providers....down at the bottom find more search providers....choose Google Search...you can change the listing order in Search Providers.

dencal, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Google search result is on left side of the screen.

How to use Google to do searching with Bing as default & Google search added in the setup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please be informed that you cannot set two search engines as default at the same time. If you're looking for how to set Google as your default search engine then follow the steps below:

• Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the browser window.
    • Select Manage add-ons.
    • Select Search Providers.
    • In the bottom left corner of your screen, click Find more search providers.
    • Select Google.
    • Click the Add to Internet Explorer button.
    Note: These steps are for Internet Explorer.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Google search result is on left side of the screen.

1. Google search result is on left side of the screen. - Similar Threads - Google search result

2. left side of laptop screen unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left side of laptop screen unresponsive: My keyboard is working properly but when trying to click on the left side of my laptop screen everything is unresponsive but when I shorten the page to the right side of the screen everything works on that side also laptop is not touchscreen...
  3. task bar left side of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task bar left side of screen: Why did MS take away the feature to move the task bar to the sides of the screen. I have been using a surface with a wide screen since the surface 2. I always put the task bar on the side of the screen. Now we cannot do this. Very disappointed....
  4. "Showing results for", "Search instead for" missing in Google results

in Browsers and Email
    "Showing results for", "Search instead for" missing in Google results: Up until recently, when it met the criteria to illicit such a response, I got those suggestions when running a Firefox google search. Now, It only happens in Chrome. I thought it might have something to do with an alteration in my Google account settings, but if that was...
  5. Desktop not visible on left side of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop not visible on left side of screen: left side of picture is quarter inch off screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-not-visible-on-left-side-of-screen/26661bc3-65be-4cf6-bf80-9f21b71d7aeb
  6. Google search results on IE11 fault

in Browsers and Email
    Google search results on IE11 fault: After doing a search with Google on IE11, when I click on one of the lower links in the web page displayed, it jumps to the top of the page and can't open the link I want. I know of several other persons who are experiencing the same problem. Anybody suggest any work...
  7. No Google Drive files in Windows search results

No Google Drive files in Windows search results: I am also asking this question on the Google Product Forums. Basically, the Google Drive folder is synced onto my data partition. Files are present on my HDD, the whole folder is indexed, but nothing inside it comes up in my Windows search results. I have tried...
  8. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.: Hello I have recently bought a new computer and the mouse when gaming jumps to the left corner of the screen, normally over the windows button. When in webpages it also does the same and jumps to the Windows button. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance 58859
  9. strange Google Chrome search results

strange Google Chrome search results: Hello folks, I recently upgraded my desktop from Win 7 to Win 10 (clean install) but I think that's irrelevant to the issue I'm having. My search results in Google Chrome using Google search look strange (see attachment). When I perform the search on the same machine in...
  10. Use chrome/google as default for search results

in Windows 10 Support
    Use chrome/google as default for search results: How can I -Use chrome/google for search results Currently when we type anything into the taskbar search, it launches Edge + Bing to give the results. I would like it to use google and my chrome browser cos I find it gives better results. 8782

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are my search results on the left side of display using google

2. google search results left fix

3. google search results left

4. google search results on left side of screen,
  5. how to fix google search results from left side of screen,
  6. google search result left side